Los Colibris Casitas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Posada La Poza(Todos Santos)
Hotel Miramar(Todos Santos)
  • Pool
Santa Rosa Hotel(Todos Santos)
Hotel California(Todos Santos)
View Hotel
Hotel San Cristobal(Todos Santos)
View Hotel
Todos Santos Inn(Todos Santos)
View Hotel
Hacienda Todos Los Santos(Todos Santos)
Rancho Pescadero(El Pescadero)
View Hotel
All reviewstodos santos eco adventuresdogs and catswhale watchingcliff walkturtle campin towneco tourhot tublove animalsgreat afternoonlittle bit of paradisean enjoyable stayhillside overlooking the pacificcooking classhorseback ridingan animal loverbreakfasts were wonderful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 March 2012

My husband & I stayed at Los Colibris in Todas Santos in Feb 2012 and it honestly was one of the nicest and most relaxing vacations we have ever taken. The views, the birds, the whales (yes we saw lots of whales) and the beaches were spectacular!! Los Colibris is most definitely somewhere we would return to! Thank you Bryan and Sergio for being great hosts and sharing your most special home with us! Ron & Fran

Room Tip: The website very clearly outlines each of the rooms available. It's so nice to have a website that honestly portrays what you will experience!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2012

We couldn't have been happier. Los Colibris is just like it looks and says on their website. This hasn't always been true of other travel experiences where photos are manipulated to look so much better than the real thing. This is the real thing. We stayed at Casa Colina--beautiful, comfortable, clean, killer views, roomy, lots of indoor and outdoor space. We stayed a week. Next year we will return for a month! Sergio and Bryan are great hosts, always helpful, friendly, and prompt in responding to our needs.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2012

What a wonderful place ! The "most stunning views of Todos Santos", it's much more than that ! We really felt in love with this little piece of heaven at the first sight. Our hosts, Bryan and Sergio, are so nice, so helpful and so well organized. A lagoon full of birds... the ocean... kilometers of sandy beach... the sounds and the spouts of the greywhales that we could see and hear from our room... the charming dogs showing us the way to beach... the hot tub where we could relax at night looking at the stars,... there is no other word than "paradise" to describe the 3 days we spent in Los Colibris.
Really the perfect place to disconnect from the active and crazy everyday life. It was really heartbreaking to leave.
Just waiting for our next winter holidays to go back.
Carinne Deville - Quebec, Canada

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2012

I just spent four nights in Todos Santos at Los Colibris, truly an Oasis. I stayed in Mr. Bings Casita and loved it! You can literally see the ocean from your bed and if you're lucky the spouts of whales in the ocean. Not only that, there is fantastic hiking. I did the Canyon and Cliff Hikes and loved the introduction to the dessert and the views of the ocean and a gray whale from the cliffs. If you like to walk on the beach you have miles and miles of white sand to walk, bird and watch for whales. In Todos Santos, don't miss Browns Cafe and cooking classes with Iker, for dinner be sure to try La Casita with Chef Sergio, Cafe Santa Fe and Micheal's at the Gallery. All superb meals, be sure to try their wines! Plan your stay in Baja California Sur with Bryan and Sergio Jauregui owners of Los Colibris and Todos Santos Eco Adventures, you'll have a fantastic experience!

Room Tip: I loved my room because I had my own ocean view patio to read, sleep and take in the view!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 February 2012

I just returned from a week at Los Colibris, and I am happy to report that it is my new favorite place! The claim on their website that they have the best view in Todos Santos?? TOTALLY true. You won't find a better view. The casitas are on a hillside which overlooks a lagoon filled with tons of birds (bring binoculars!) and surrounded by palm trees. Just on the other side of the lagoon is the ocean and miles and miles and miles of sandy beach.

It is about a 10 minute hike to the beach, where you will virtually have the place to yourself. I think the most people we ever saw at one time in a two mile stretch of beach is 10. This is not a swimming beach (not safe) but wow! there were gray whales all OVER the place, coming as close as 15 meters from the beach. We also saw dolphins swim by one day. If you so choose, the dogs of the owners (Bryan and Sergio) of Los Colibris will join you to the beach if you are needing a pet fix :)

One of my favorite spots was hanging out on the rooftop patio of my casita. I spent hours and hours sipping coffee (a.m.) or wine (p.m.) and reading a book, watching the whales, soaking in the sun. This was a perfect place to get away from all the activity of life, and get fully relaxed. I also liked relaxing next to the pool (can take a dip if you get too hot) - the pool area is STUNNING - the designers outdid themselves! We loved using the hot tub in the cool evenings too. The sunsets from Los Colibris are also the best you'll find.

Some other notes:
Owners Bryan and Sergio are AWESOME
Their staff is professional
I felt completely safe at all times
The room was basic but quite nice - king size high-quality bed and bedding, lovely tile shower, and other niceties (fridge for the beer!)
Rent a car - it really is the best way to get from airport to Todos Santos, and back and forth from Los Colibris to town for meals and shopping - we didn't have any trouble with car rental and did not have any trouble driving or navagating the roads.

I will definitely be returning!
Lorrie Campbell

Room Tip: The are all great!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple