“It doesn't get much better than this!”

Los Colibris Casitas
Rolette, North Dakota
“It doesn't get much better than this!”
Reviewed 1 December 2012

I spent a week in Todos Santos at Los Colibris. I stayed in Mr. Bings Casita and loved it! You can see the ocean from the bedroom and I think the view from the patio may be the very best in all of Todos Santos. What a great place to just "be." If you have a chance, stay at Mr. Bings, it doesn't get much better than this!

Life is Good!

Room Tip: The patio of Mr. Bing's Casita is FABULOUS!
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed 16 November 2012

If you want beautiful ocean views, quiet relaxing accomodations, exciting activities with exceptional guides, attentive hosts, and the authentic Mexican experience, then Los Colibris Casitas is the place for you.It is well worth the trip! Highly recommend it!!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
Albany, Oregon
Reviewed 28 October 2012

This is a charming, quiet, relaxing place to stay with beautiful rooms and absolutely STUNNING views, just as reported. My husband booked our stay here after researching hotels online and kept our final destination a secret from me. It was a truly wonderful surprise when we arrived, as it was so much more than I was expecting and the perfect place to return at the end of an active day in the Todos Santos area. Lounging by the pool in the late afternoon and then watching the amazing sunset from the La Chucha Casita rooftop is something we will never forget! Isabel and Sergio were wonderful and we thoroughly enjoyed the companionship of the dogs too. We're looking forward to returning as soon as we can!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Bozeman, Montana
Reviewed 24 October 2012

Loved everything about this place. We stayed in La Chucha Casita and it was charming and lovely. Waking up to those views every day never got old. Sitting in the hot tub under the clear Baja sky never got old either and we did that almost every night. The dogs are great companions and they never got tired of helping us find our way to the beach. We did go to town for meals most evenings but being at Los Colibris was so enjoyable we didn't wander too far the rest of the time. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It was a great, relaxing, vacation in a beautiful location.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed 24 October 2012

We had a stellar week in Todos Santos with Todos Santos Eco Adventures. The trip was perfectly planned and executed and my wife and I and our 2 teenage boys had one of our best family trips ever. The area is beautiful and all the activities are great fun - hiking, surfing, kayaking, horseback riding. One of the highlights for all of us was swimming with the sea lions - hard to describe how amazing that was. Our guide was Mauricio and he is part of what made the trip so great for us. He was a wealth of knowledge, also very fun and very patient, qualities we appreciated in equal measure. We stayed at Los Colibris Casitas and there couldn't be a more beautiful spot. The gardens and grounds are wonderful and the view is unbeatable. We stayed in Casa Colibris with the large movie screen and that was perfect for us. Sergio has created a place where you feel completely at home and well cared for. Five stars all around for guide, activities and accommodations. We will be back!

Room Tip: As a family we really enjoyed the movie room at Casa Colibris.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Reviewed 22 October 2012 via mobile

Nestled up against a hillside overlooking the pacific. Los Colibris is a very good value with wonderful hospitality. Isabel did her best to make sure myself, my girlfriend and our dog were more than comfortable. she even got us a taxi from our Hotel in to the city center and back to save us the difficult of figuring out the roads at night.
There was a meteor shower which was easily seen under the dim lights of Todos Santos. Enjoyed our stay, and especially the extremely beautiful view.

• Stayed October 2012
Terryville, Connecticut
Reviewed 17 October 2012

I had an amazing stay at Los Colibris. The property is beautiful. The view is breath taking. The family is wonderful; I say family because that is how I felt from the moment I first contacted them about coming to stay. Never once did I feel like I was at a resort or hotel. My time there was very peaceful, warm, and inviting. The road was dirt and adventurous, but part of the reason why I love Mexico is its realistic culture. Seeing how daily life is going on is so interesting to me, I love to fully embrace the culture as much as I can. Two things I would highly recommend to someone staying at Los Colibris is first, enjoy your early morning coffee on your rooftop terrace and gaze at the incredible water views, all of them- hot tub, pool, pond, and ocean. And I was lucky enough to be blessed with a rain storm as well!

Room Tip: Relax and enjoy your stay.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled solo