Hotel California
Posada La Poza(Todos Santos)
US$234
US$165
US$161
Todos Santos Inn(Todos Santos)
US$249
US$149
Agoda.com
Hotel San Cristobal(Todos Santos)
US$567
US$16
Rancho Pescadero(El Pescadero)
US$303
TripAdvisor
Hacienda Todos Los Santos(Todos Santos)
Hotel Miramar(Todos Santos)
  • Pool
Villas de Cerritos Beach(El Pescadero)
Orbitz.com
All reviewseagles songgift shopday tripcabo san lucast shirtstequila sunriseiconic hotelthe penthouseeagles fansnachosfun placechile rellenola pazgreat lunchlocal artistsworth the tripsmall town
Reviewed 29 August 2013

A group of us dined out on the patio one evening. I could not understand why this place proves so popular. The place looks tired, the decor is hideous, the drinks grossly overpriced, the food below average. When it arrived the bill was simply staggering. The staff seemed reluctant to bring bill to me at all. Perhaps they were embarrassed? If you must visit in homage I recommend that you steer clear of the rip off margaritas.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Revisited the Hotel California, perfect room, excellent Chile Relleno, nice rain shower too! Price was right, staff is nice and helpful, room was spectacular, weather was nice for August. I would reccomend this hotel and will visit again as we live in Cabo.Several galleries now and not crowded this time of year.

Thanks Hugo, Adolfo and Debbie!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2013

beautiful spot, good dinner. We didn't stay here, were just passing through. But happy we stopped here. Of all the meals we ate on our vacation, this was my favorite. Be sure to walk around the hotel and see the paintings and gallery.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank BrianAnton
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I've walked past Hotel California on two previous visits and resisted the urge to have a look inside. On my most recent trip I succumbed and wasn't really disappointed because it met my expectations of it having more of an affinity with the wealthier tourist. I "people watched' for about an hour over a beer and a snack. The beer was cold, the snack filled a spot and the service was okay. However I think it would be fair to say that the average age of all the people I saw passing through the hotel would have been approaching 70 (plus). They were all wearing the same travelling uniform, all wanting the same safe experience but being able to tell their neighbours how brave they were that they visited Mexico!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Toulouse045
Reviewed 10 June 2013

First , I must say we did not spend the night here. It was more of an attraction and attraction it was! Tour buses by the handful pulled up here to see this attraction made famous by the Eagles song. Some may argue, this was not the hotel they were singing about, but judging by the folks buying in the gift shop, no one cares. Lovely lobby and outside restaurant area. Very touristy but then I am a tourist. Very clean but can be very crowded at times. Just had drinks so can not review the meals , but that said, we had a great time!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple