Todos Santos Inn
US$320
US$182
Hacienda Todos Los Santos(Todos Santos)
US$232
US$226
Posada La Poza(Todos Santos)
US$240
US$234
US$17
Rancho Pescadero(El Pescadero)
Hotel California(Todos Santos)
TripAdvisor
Hotel San Cristobal(Todos Santos)
Hotel Miramar(Todos Santos)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Villas de Cerritos Beach(El Pescadero)
Travelocity
All reviewssmall poolterrace roomin townla copahigh beamed ceilingslush gardensgreat barold worldstreet noiseexcellent staybreakfast was includedhistoric buildingshort blocksmexican tilecharming hotelfiletan oasis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 April 2014

The Todos Santos Inn is truly a magical place and our third visit was just as delightful as our first. It is the perfect place for a romantic getaway. The Garden Suites are spacious and beautifully decorated. The garden courtyard is a great place to relax and have a cocktail or two. I live in San Jose del Cabo and this is the place that we come to get away from it all. We will back frequently.

Room Tip: The Garden Suites are well worth the few extra dollars.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I loved the service while being there, the location is beautiful, the attention of the staff was great, I really enjoyed my vacation and I will go back there for sure. The location is great, loved to mingle a bit with the locals and really relaxed while there.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 April 2014

This delightful intimate property was a joy. The Garden Suite was large and comfortable and well appointed. The staff including Pepe and Ramon were truly skilled at the art of hospitality. The "public spaces" we're great and large as was the beautiful courtyard and small but beautiful pool for a hotel with only 8 rooms. The bar is just cool. I can't come up with a better description. Perfect location in Todos Santos.

Room Tip: Garden suites are good value and quieter than rooms fronting on the street
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Todos Santos is a delightful town with beautiful beaches! And Todos Santos Inn is the perfect place to stay. I would recommend to friends and family. The room was excellent and the staff went well beyond expectations. The hospitality was superb and so was the manager, Pepe. He was very gracious toward my wife and I making sure all our needs were fulfilled. The food and music amazing. Simply put, a Magical Experience!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I have travelled all over the world and this is by far my best vacations ever! Todos Santos is a beatuful city and Todos Santos Inn the perfect place to stay. The food, music and the service is excellent. Thanks Pepe and the staff at Todo Santos Inn for making this happen. Will definitely visit again

Room Tip: This was our first visit and our room was very comfy. All the rooms looked comfy as well. Perhaps, I can give a better advise in my next visit.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family