Villa Santa Cruz
Todos Santos Inn(Todos Santos)
US$249
US$149
Posada La Poza(Todos Santos)
US$234
US$165
US$161
Hotel San Cristobal(Todos Santos)
US$567
US$16
Rancho Pescadero(El Pescadero)
US$303
Hotel California(Todos Santos)
TripAdvisor
Hacienda Todos Los Santos(Todos Santos)
Hotel Miramar(Todos Santos)
  • Pool
All reviewswelcome margaritascrows nestfire pitbeach palapaglass staircasecoffee deliveredagave roommagical weddingevery morningbarrel agedhot tubgreat hoststwo storyown homeprivate chefrooftop deckocean breeze
Reviewed 28 August 2012

Wow! I can't imagine a more incredible spot to stay. Villa Santa Cruz has incredible views and the most comfortable, relaxing environment of any place I've ever stayed. The endless sandy coastline is extremely inviting and sunsets from the Crow's Nest fort on the water were amazing. Jessica and Matt accommodated us for my wife's birthday celebration and couldn't have been greater hosts. I think I asked them about everything and their kindness and professionalism provided us with an excellent creative opportunity to enjoy the Villa and Todos Santos. The home is an inspiring place and mixes the outdoors, classic Mexican style and contemporary design very well. I can't recommend this place enough. We even took an amazing sushi making class from La Sirena Eco Adventures at the Villa. So much food and so much fun.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2012

This was one of the very best places I have ever had the pleasure to stay at. Enjoyed every area of the grounds: watching lightning over the ocean from the roof, watching the dogs watch the sunset from the palapa, and floating in the pool under the moon and stars. We also enjoyed our visits into Todos Santos and Pescadero. The staff and owners were some of the nicest people I have met!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RobbKM
Reviewed 13 August 2012

If you're someone who enjoys pure relaxation in the privacy of beautiful beachfront grounds with a large, beautiful swimming pool that has views of the sun setting over the beach, not to mention potential world class surf right outside your window, this is the place for you. My experiece was a boys trip with our top priority surfling (we didn't have to go anywhere else and got great surf everyday), I know that the wife and kids would love the beautiful grounds, pool, beach and hospitality shown by our hosts. Thanks for a great trip Jessica and Matt!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2012

We were four guys in need of some surf and relaxation, and the Villa was simply perfect. We actually never left the grounds of the Villa after we arrived as there was simply no reason to go anywhere. The Villa is simply a work of art, the setting is beautiful, and the uncrowded surf (with your own palapa including crow's nest right on the water) was exactly what the doctor ordered. I look forward to taking the family back to enjoy it as well.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 July 2012

I attended a wedding here, and was fortunate enough to be able to stay at the Villa for a few days. This place is absolutely amazing- from the location to the staff and owners. A very special and unique venue-- we want to come back again every year! I've stayed at a lot of boutique hotels around the world, and this is truly one of the best experiences ever! The pool area alone is worth the trip.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends