Villa Santa Cruz
Todos Santos Inn(Todos Santos)
US$249
US$173
US$320
US$182
Hacienda Todos Los Santos(Todos Santos)
US$232
US$226
Hotels.com
Posada La Poza(Todos Santos)
US$173
US$168
US$17
Rancho Pescadero(El Pescadero)
Hotels.com
Hotel San Cristobal(Todos Santos)
Hotel Miramar(Todos Santos)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Hotel California(Todos Santos)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswelcome margaritascrows nestfire pitbeach palapaglass staircasecoffee deliveredagave roommagical weddingevery morningbarrel agedhot tubgreat hoststwo storyown homeprivate chefrooftop deckocean breeze
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 December 2012

What a special place for our honeymoon. I knew from the pictures on their website that Villa Santa Cruz was beautiful. Trust me it lives up to the expectations that the website gives and then some. Matt and Jessica the proprietors are so helpful and friendly. We asked Matt all kinds of questions about restaurants, etc. He was of great help with everything. We were traveling from the east coast so we decided to have a chef come in the night that we arrived and prepare our dinner. Dinner for 2 is $100.00. It was WONDERFUL!! It was worth ever penny. It was so great that we also had her come back for the last night we were there. It was nice to not to have to go into town for dinner those two nights. Not that we didn't love the restaurants in Todos Santos. What great food and what great prices for the quality of food you can find there. Such a nice small artsy town with great food. We were looking for days in the sun and relaxing nights which is what we got. I'm really not sure what else you could want. It is just stunning and we had the most perfect honeymoon. My husband was looking to surf and the waves weren't cooperating in front of the villa so we drove to Cerritos each day. We got used to the drive. Most of the roads are great. The road from Todos to the villa is dirt so prepare for some bumps but you get used to it and it is well worth it once you get to the villa. We can't wait to make a trip back and take friends.

Room Tip: Since there are only 4 rooms all of them are good but we loved our deluxe room on the front of the villa. You could lay in bed and see the ocean anytime.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 November 2012

I just returned from Villa Santa Cruz a couple of weeks ago and still can't focus on being back in NY. My mind still basks in the beautiful view of the ocean from my balcony. We stayed their for a wedding and had the time of our lives. Matt was the most gracious person and made us feel quite welcome. Our tour guide on the property was Freddie, one of the extremely friendly pets that stay on the property. Each day we took the opportunity to enjoy the ocean view from the palapa and the star filled skies around the rooftop fire pit. We have already started talking about a return visit as the lure of Villa Santa Cruz has gripped us completely. If you have the opportunity for a vacation rental here have Iker Camacho come and cook for you. I wasn't a big fan of Mexican food until now and Iker, along with his mother and sister treated us to several wonderful meals of traditional Mexican fare. Do yourself a favor. FIND IT, BOOK IT, AND LIVE IT. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: Every room here has a beautiful view and the choice will only be who gets the king size bed.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 November 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Villa Santa Cruz for 3 nights to celebrate our anniversary. The location itself is simply stunning - a beautiful and secluded place with amazing views right from our bed (not to mention pretty much anywhere else on the property). The Inn itself is beautiful - an obvious attention to detail in all areas and the bedroom itself was incredible... after touring around the Todos Santos/Pescadero/Cerritos area, I feel that Villa Santa Cruz was by far the best choice we could have made. Lastly, the food was fantastic. Matt cooked fantastic breakfasts and a great lunch for us. Oh, almost forgot the dogs!! A great little troupe of very friendly dogs keeps guard over the property. Sugar was our favorite. We'll surely return someday!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Ballena room - from what we could tell, it was the best choice - fantastic light in the morning and a south-facing view of the coastline from our bed!!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2012

I'm not really sure words can describe this place. Maybe it's heaven? My husband and I stayed here a few weeks ago with our two friends to celebrate my birthday. We wanted to surf, explore, relax and have a couple nice dinners in town, in Todos. We got everything we wanted. Jessica and Matt were the most lovely hosts and so very helpful and their margarita's and cooking are delicious. The hotel is beautifully designed and decorated and the rooms are a perfect mix of luxurious and comfy with unobstructed views of the ocean. There is something very special about this place. One of my favorite things was sitting in the crow's nest and watching the owners dogs all make their way out on to the beach to watch the sunset, so cute, the sweetest dogs, I still miss little Sugar. I went for runs on the beach in the morning and never saw another soul, well accept Freddie the dog and he was very welcome company. I was celebrating a mile stone birthday and I couldn't possibly imagine anyplace better we could have gone. I'll really cherish my memories from this place. Also, thanks to Ira and Francesca of La Sirena Eco Adventures, for teaching me and my friends to make sushi. Ira's spicy tuna mix is seriously the best! We will be back.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Bonniejean1957
Reviewed 4 September 2012

My wife and I just returned from an amazing stay at Villa Santa Cruz.

Whatever expectations you have, they will be exceeded ;-) Not only is the property off the grid, it's magnificant. It doesn't stop there, the hosts, Jessica and Matt make you feel at home, welcomed, and cook the best food I've had, and it's healthy!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends