“Wonderful food”

Miguel's
Ranked #18 of 96 Restaurants in Todos Santos
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Taste the best Chile Rellenos in Mexico. Stuffed with lobster or shrimp...wonderful. Great tequila bar and world class food.
Reviewed 5 July 2013

This place is a must when you visit Todos Santos. We had amazing food. My husband had the chile rellenos and loved them. They have wonderful drinks and Miguel, the owner is a very nice man. We really loved this place and when we go back to Todos Santos we will go back. Highly recommend.

There are newer reviews for Miguel's

Reviewed 29 June 2013

When we asked where to go for authentic, Mexican cuisine, not fancy, this was the only place recommended by our host at Todos Santos Inn.
Delicious Chile Rellenos - I had 2 stuffed with Scallops ; my husbands were stuffed with Shrimp.
Margarita and white wine were good.
Good, hospitable, authentically Mexican service.

Reviewed 11 May 2013

Having been born and raised in Southern California and traveled to several different locations in Mexico, trust me, when I say this is the BEST plate of Mexican food I have ever had, its true.

Every single thing that was brought to the table was the best (hate to be redundant!). Both salsas were delicious, the beans too. My daughter ordered lemonade and she raved about it so much I tried it and it was delicious, homemade (it temped me to order a margarita, but didn't...another time!) I had the chicken enchiladas and it was so good that I slowed down to taste and savor every bite in spite of the fact that I was hungry. :)

The tortillas melted in my mouth, they added slices of avocado to the tender chicken in the enchilada, not too much sauce, so it was perfect consistency. The rice and beans were both perfect as well. I had to the owner (which is unlike me!) how I felt about the food, I am sure he hears it all the time. They are known for the chile relleno I had been told, and I knew this but wanted the enchilada...we will return this trip.

The service was excellent and yes its on the main road on the corner in Todos Santos, easy to find and so worth it. The decor was cool, furniture made of cactus (what else, right?), old surf boards, palms, palapa style, rock bottom floor completely shielded from the road, loved it. Make the trip, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 28 April 2013

You won't see Miguel's when you're walking around downtown because it is on the street that takes you out of town heading south. Honestly Miguel's is not the kind of place that we look for but it had been recommended in the Moon Baja Handbook so my wife and I stopped for a late lunch / early dinner. We like restaurants with lots of plants and interesting things to look at and about the only thing to look at in Miguel's are all the surfboards hanging from the ceiling. When we came in and sat down we hadn't noticed that they were using heavy equipment on the street right next to us but after we ate we were really glad we stopped. I had the chile rellenos which are their specialty and they were really good. The service was good and the waiter was attentive and friendly. They do not take credit cards. We would eat here again.

Reviewed 21 March 2013

I have a home in San Jose del Cabo and whenever I visit, maka a point of driving over to Todos Santos. On this trip with 3 galpals we stumbled upon Miguel's and "took a chance". Heavenly vegetarian chile rellenos - I will return again and again. Lovely chips and guac; and the frijoles fan loved hers. If I had been hungrier, would have liked to have tried the ceviche; notice they also serve oysters but were out that day.