Loved this place! My husband and I enjoyed the beautiful views from the roof top patio every evening before dinner, watching the sunset over the Pacific. Sergio the bar tender was always very attentive. The public areas had beautiful artwork from local artists. The room we had was lovely with a very comfortable,romantic canopy bed and a huge rain shower in a great bathroom. We ate dinner our first night here and it was very tasty. Also enjoyed a huge breakfast every morning which was part of the cost of our room. The chef cared enough to come out and speak with his clients, which to us is impressive. But a hotel is just a hotel no matter how beautiful. What made this place amazing was the staff. Super friendly, willing to share their stories and listen to ours. Thanks to all of them for making our experience one to remember.
Todos Santos is a pretty town. Great to walk around and check out all of the shops and art galleries. Spent a day walking along the beach, without another person in site! Saw whales 100 ft. off of the beach. It is an interesting drive to the beach as it is dirt road, but well worth it. A neat place to check-out for afternoon drinks and a snack is a little Tiki bar called Bob Marlins right on the main street that Hotel California is on. We did stop at Hotel California for a drink, but it is very touristy and over priced compared to everywhere else in town, also over crowded with day-trippers on tour buses. A dinner at La Cantina is a must as the atmosphere is lovely and the food is great.
Would definitely recommend this hotel and town to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Guaycura Experience combines a totally Personalized Quality Service with an astonishing Architectural Design, Exquisite Decor, and Unique Art Work. Our location is privileged; we offer the Best View in Town toward the verdant palm trees of a colorful oasis and the sea beyond it. The Guaycura Hotel has a special style and personality that blend with its variety of facilities and services. At the Guaycura Hotel, we offer our guests Fine Restaurant and Bar services, a Swimming Pool and a Spa at the Sky Deck level, as well as a Fine Art Gallery, but what really makes our guests feel at home are the staff members, who are willing to make an extra effort to satisfy all of our guests' wishes with an Open, Good Natured Smile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Guaycura Boutique Hotel Beach Club & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guaycura Small Luxury Boutique Hotel Todos Santos
- Guaycura Small Luxury Boutique Hotel And Spa