Our room was a suite located on the bottom floor. The room was big and decorated nicely...problem...noise. You could hear the traffic, restaurant, children screaming (7am). Our balcony also looked onto dirty rooftops, not pleasant. The rooftop was lovely, except the pool was freezing. Our kids couldn't swim. Also, the "beach club" is non existent. They looked at us like we were crazy when we asked to go there. Stay somewhere else if want a good nights sleep and some beach time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Guaycura Experience combines a totally Personalized Quality Service with an astonishing Architectural Design, Exquisite Decor, and Unique Art Work. Our location is privileged; we offer the Best View in Town toward the verdant palm trees of a colorful oasis and the sea beyond it. The Guaycura Hotel has a special style and personality that blend with its variety of facilities and services. At the Guaycura Hotel, we offer our guests Fine Restaurant and Bar services, a Swimming Pool and a Spa at the Sky Deck level, as well as a Fine Art Gallery, but what really makes our guests feel at home are the staff members, who are willing to make an extra effort to satisfy all of our guests' wishes with an Open, Good Natured Smile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Guaycura Boutique Hotel Beach Club & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guaycura Small Luxury Boutique Hotel Todos Santos
- Guaycura Small Luxury Boutique Hotel And Spa