“Excellent Todos Santos Restaurant”

La Casita Tapas & Wine Bar
Ranked #2 of 98 Restaurants in Todos Santos
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We stayed in Todos Santos for only one night as a short getaway from our residence on the east cape of Los Cabos. We were most pleasantly surprised by our dining experience ar La Casita. My wife felt her pesto shrimp and scallop dish was one of the best in recent memory. Likewise, my Parrot fish with many subtle flavors combining. A salad with locally grown organic ingredients and an interesting house made cheesecake desert made our experience complete. We will return to Todos Santos just to experience La Casita again. As an added bonus, the owner, Sergio, spent personal time at the tables, and the rest of the staff was very welcoming and most friendly while still allowing private time for an intimate dining experience. This is a dining experience not to be missed in Todos Santos.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

My boyfriend and I went here for dinner and enjoyed every dish! We tried the seared tuna with a papaya black bean sauce- amazing flavor! Everything was so incredibly fresh- the fish had been caught that morning. We also had two of the sushi rolls recommended by our server, also delicious. I would recommend it to anyone looking for fantastic, fresh, local seafood.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

We spent my husband's birthday here and everything was wonderful!! The food, the sangria, and especially the singing staff:). We will definitely be back to this little gem in the middle of Todos Santos. Gracias Juan Pablo and the rest of the staff.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

My wife and I stumbled on La Casita today and all I can say it was our lucky day. Rarely do you get this lucky. We both had the Pasta al Pesto. Could not have been any better. The Caesar Salad was excellent. We will probably never be in Todos Santos ever again but if you are do yourself a favor and stop by. It made a Cabo side trip the highlight of our vacation so far. The staff were as nice as the could be to us. The venue is clean as a whistle but funky and just right. Don't go to this very cool small art town and not hit this place....highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Everything was amazing and prepared with care. The staff was super friendly and the owner got up from his dinner to help us with a wine selection. We felt very welcome and really enjoyed the food!