“Not impressed”

Philomath, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not impressed”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Of the seven restaurants we ate at during our stay in Todos Santos, this was the only meal we agreed was just average. I had scallops which were deep fried and though the quantity was good, and the quality was NOT bad, they were not REALLY good. I should have ordered something that was not deep fried. My bad.

The service was good and the waiter was friendly. I'm not saying don't eat here. I'm just saying that we got better meals everywhere else we ate.

• Visited April 2013

Graeagle, CA
“Great seafood”
Reviewed 11 October 2012

Upper end of town. Great fish tacos, grilled or battered. If you like fish n chips, try the battered.

Visited October 2012
Washington
“great find”
Reviewed 6 March 2012

Hadn't heard of this place but we were back from the beach and wanted a snack. We were cruising the streets and saw a foursome sitting at the front table of this palapa looking place. Looked like they had been there before,so we stopped. Awesome!!!!! We got shrimp cerviche and FRESH scollop cerviche. Turned out that was our meal for the evening. Great service, wished I spoke more Spanish. Our waiter was very amusing. We returned next day and they prepared the same cerviches for us to take to the beach. Not to be missed. At the far end of Militar.

Visited March 2012
Folsom, California
“Off the Beaten Path Seafood Gem!”
Reviewed 15 January 2012

For the seafood lovers, you have to try the Compechana! It's a mixed seafood cocktail to die for! Mine was so good I ordered another one to go for dinner later.

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank formerwageslave
Folsom, CA
“An amazing little place with yummy fresh cocteles de mariscos !”
Reviewed 14 January 2012

We are huge seafood eaters...especially when we go to Baja. I found this little place searching online and it is easy to find in the center of town (you do have to turn off the main road through TS). The restaurant is an open air palapa that serves the freshest seafood cocteles. I love octopus, so I had the pulpo cocteles. So tender and so much flavor. They have every hot sauce that you can imagine. Great service and we even ordered some to go!! We will definitely be back on our next visit to Todos Santos.

• Visited December 2011