“Home Style Cooking”

Mariscos Mi Costa
Ranked #52 of 96 Restaurants in Todos Santos
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Quality grub at a very fair price. Want to eat with the locals? Go here! I recommend the Agua Chile Shrimp for an appetizer and the Fish Fillet Sautéed in garlic for main dish... You will not be let down, $30 peso pacificos... Done!

There are newer reviews for Mariscos Mi Costa

Reviewed 4 September 2013

My husband and I are staying in Cabo and took a day trip to Todos Santos. We had a hankering for Fresh Fish simply grilled and Mi Costa delivered. It is off the beaten path at the edge of town but worth the extra walk to get there.

We ordered the fish fillet grilled in Butter and garlic and the shrimp tacos. The fish was flaky and moist. The batter on the shrimp was the lightest I've ever tasted. The salsa was fresh as could be with tomatoes that tasted like they were from the garden and just the right amount of kick. This is a family run restaurant and the family is happy and proud of their great food. All I can say is fresh fresh fresh!

Reviewed 28 April 2013

Of the seven restaurants we ate at during our stay in Todos Santos, this was the only meal we agreed was just average. I had scallops which were deep fried and though the quantity was good, and the quality was NOT bad, they were not REALLY good. I should have ordered something that was not deep fried. My bad.

The service was good and the waiter was friendly. I'm not saying don't eat here. I'm just saying that we got better meals everywhere else we ate.

Reviewed 11 October 2012

Upper end of town. Great fish tacos, grilled or battered. If you like fish n chips, try the battered.

Reviewed 6 March 2012

Hadn't heard of this place but we were back from the beach and wanted a snack. We were cruising the streets and saw a foursome sitting at the front table of this palapa looking place. Looked like they had been there before,so we stopped. Awesome!!!!! We got shrimp cerviche and FRESH scollop cerviche. Turned out that was our meal for the evening. Great service, wished I spoke more Spanish. Our waiter was very amusing. We returned next day and they prepared the same cerviches for us to take to the beach. Not to be missed. At the far end of Militar.