“We really enjoyed this restaurant!”
Review of Rumi Garden

Rumi Garden
Ranked #7 of 100 Restaurants in Todos Santos
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Cuisines: Asian, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Prepared with LOVE & GRATITUDE. Lunch and Dinner Organic beef, chicken, and seafood. Vegetarian, Vegan and Organic-friendly. Catering and rental space available for special occasions.
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We were really tired and driving from Los Cabos to La Paz on my birthday. We drove into the town of Todo Santos and finally managed to stop at this charming restaurant that we had noticed but since we are often in a hurry to get to our destination we had not managed to stop at. The owner, Nina, was extremely gracious and the food was great for us. We are vegetarians for the most part which can be a challenge in Mexico.
The Vietnamese Spring roll was fresh and had organic lettuce. The Pad Thai was delicious. My husband had miso soup. He was really happy with it. We tried a vegetable soup on our second visit and enjoyed it. All in all the place is a welcome change and a welcome addition.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Shared a wonderful late lunch with friends today at Rumi. After dining we engaged in pleasant conversation with the owner, Nina. She told us that she planned an extended "vacation" this year and would be closed from April 29th until around November 25th. We will miss Nina, her great food and the restaurant's serene atmosphere for the next six months

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Assets I look in food places are: service and taste; however I found an extra: Smile. I strongly recommend The Rumi Garden. The owner is in touch with the dinner guests which it gives coziness to the place.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

My fiancé and I ate at Rumi garden on our last night in todos santos. I'm wishing we found this place sooner. To start the interior is beautiful and serene. Upon entering we were welcomed by Nina the owner who was also our waitress for the night. Nina and I hit it off immediately, she is such a kind woman who really puts her heart and soul into her restaurant. But most importantly, the food is absolutely amazing. Rumi Garden is honestly the best asian food I've ever had. We ordered the basics, szechuan beef, shrimp low mien and general tso chicken, everything was extremely fresh and tasted awesome! When we return to Todos Santos (hopefully it's soon :) ) we will definitely go back to Rumi Garden.

Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

Amazing restaurant. Great asian food by any standard (let alone that of rural Mexico). Good prices, lovely people, inspiring decor and absolutely CLEAN. Would recommend to anyone.