El brote
Price range: US$7 - US$16
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast food
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: El brote is a brand new 100% vegetarian hut in Todos Santos.It offers breakfast, brunch, lunch, coffee, smoothies,juice, salad bar, raw friendly menu, gluten free options, raw desserts and a special dish everyday.Come visit us in the corner of Degollado and Colegio Militar, at the only traffic light in town.
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

As someone who loves to cook, I am rarely impressed with restaurant food, but El Brote is an exception worth mentioning. The menu has great variety from raw vegan to mock meat dishes like tacos with marinated soy meat, cilantro, onions and grilled pineapple and chorizo with black beans. Our family of five ate everything on our plates even though we were full half way through. This is the place to eat in Todos Santos! And friendly service, too.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Had one of the best Veggie burgers ever! It had great texture and flavor and was accompanied by yummy homemade condiments. Had to come back for breakfast, to try their tofu scramble and vegan chirizo scramble. Both of which were fantastic! I loved their Green smoothie too and had it every time. Healthy, super tasty and freshly squeezed!
The owners were really sweet and helpful! Hope to make it there again sometime!

Reviewed 17 December 2013

El Brote is certainly a treat for vegans- but this girl can cook! My husband (non-vegan) got the falafel sandwich. It was HUGE and she bakes her own pita! I ordered the green salad with tofu (and falafel on top). Honestly, I haven't had a salad this good in a LONG time. The organic lettuce, bright red tomatoes, red and yellow pepper, cucumber, olives, sprouts, topped with grilled tofu and falafel and yummy tahini dressing! So good! Wish I'd had room for dessert- anyway, going back next Sunday- can't wait.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

On a tip, we stopped in for lunch. I ordered falafel and ice tea. When it arrived, I was blown away by how beautiful it was plated, and by how delicious it tasted. The owner/chef is probably the sweetest person you will meet in Todos Santos. If you would like a refreshing change from the usual, come visit El Brote.

We actually went back for lunch the next day, too. :)

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Happily non-meat eaters,vegetarians,vegans. Please check this out "EL Brote". Very friendly, plenty of knowledge about the meals offered. I love my my Satan Tacos and my cashew nut cake..yummy and very healthy! For sure, i will come back again. I definitely recommend this little cute and good vegan restaurant to everyone!