“This hotel is well worth the money & is very close to the CONSULATE!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cd. Juarez-Las Misiones
Ranked #8 of 34 Hotels in Ciudad Juarez
CA
“This hotel is well worth the money & is very close to the CONSULATE!”
Reviewed 7 October 2009

Everytime I hear about the Holiday Inn I think about Pit Bull's song. In all honesty, this hotel is well worth the money spent. The hotel is very clean and the staff is very attentive. The shuttle is free of charge and will take individuals to the airport, DHL, multiple border points of entry, and just about anywhere in Juarez. Breakfast is served everyday from 7am-10am free of cost and is quite tasty. At 6m there is a complimentary snack bar for an hour which provides sodas, beer, and munchies. The hotel is in walking distance (2 minute walk) from the Consulate Medical Offices and the Consulate General itself. There is a nice restaurant next door, Barrigas which has the best salsa ever. Across the street there is a great shopping mall with a movie theater inside, Sanborns and a really cool department store called Liverpool. The King size bed was fabulous along with the AC, flat screen tv, spacious bathroom and internet access. There are computers in the lobby for public use; the only downfall is that they are rather slow. If you are doing consulate business; this hotel is the perfect hotel to stay at. Regardless of all the crime in CDJ, my husband and I felt very safe at the hotel and the surrounding locations.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled on business
8 Thank SmokeDizzle

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Iowa
Reviewed 5 May 2009

Like others, I stayed while enduring the immigration process for my husband. Staff is great, bilingual and helpful. Breakfast was good, loved the variety. I was pleased with having internet service in my room and the number of english channels I was able to watch.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled on business
5 Thank 09April
Chicago
Reviewed 26 March 2009

My husband and stay at this hotel. He had to go to the consulte. Nice and clean, friendly people. and Mon thru thursay they have happy hour.
I have to go back. I be staying there again.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled on business
4 Thank cakewitch
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Reviewed 25 January 2009

I stayed here this past week for four days and three nights with my fiancee. We were in town to get medical tests done and to then interview for the fiancee visa.

Unfortunately, Juarez has been going through some tough times as of late. This hotel is secure, brand new, very clean, and literally 1.5 blocks from the US Consulate. You will feel safe walking to and from that building, and to the mall and/or bank across the street. They serve a good complimentary breakfast, and have three computers on hand with a printer, should you need any important documents drafted up quickly (we did!!).

If coming from El Paso, as I did, take American Shuttle. Moraima is very friendly and will pick you up at the airport. She is bilingual, and knows both cities like the back of her hand, which is VERY reassuring to someone who has never spent time in either place. 1.888.831.1321 She also met me at the hotel to take me back to the US. I walked over the bridge while she passed through the Express Lane. It only took us 10 minutes.

I estimate that 80% of this hotel's traffic comes from people seeking visa paperwork through the US Consulate. If that is your case as well, there is something comforting in knowing that you're all there for the same goal.

If we return for visa purposes, which I hope we won't have to, we will stay at this same hotel, and I will follow the same routine with Moraima. Good luck with your travels!!!

• Liked — Convenience factor with US Consulate.
  • Disliked — N/A.
  • Stayed January 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
10 Thank Saguaro2009
Indiana
Reviewed 16 January 2009

We went for a consulate appt, and this hotel was perfect for us. We felt very safe and even had our kids with us. Definately would reccomend this hotel.

• Liked — Very close to the new consulate
  • Stayed December 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5 Thank zepedanicole
Maria Bonita Consulado Americano
Maria Bonita Consulado Americano
#11 of 34 in Ciudad Juarez
City Express Junior Juarez Consulado

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cd. Juarez-Las Misiones? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cd. Juarez-Las Misiones

Property: Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cd. Juarez-Las Misiones
Address: Paseo de la Victoria 4202 | Col. Partido Iglesias, Ciudad Juarez 32528, Mexico
Region: Mexico > Northern Mexico > Chihuahua > Ciudad Juarez
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #8 of 34 Hotels in Ciudad Juarez
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cd. Juarez-Las Misiones 2.5*
Come and experience our totally new Holiday Inn Express & Suites CD Juarez Las Misiones. We are located within walking distance of the new Consulate General of the USA, 15 minutes from the International Abraham Gonzalez Airport, just 5 minutes from the bus station, across the street from Las Misiones Mall, which offers great benefits for our visitors, and next to Star Medica Hospital. Our hotel is conveniently located to the main industrial parks and companies with easy access to any part of the city including downtown. Just 15 minutes away from our hote you will find museums and sightseeing attractions. Our hotel is been designed with the revamped Holiday Inn Express brand identity. Come and discover all its benefits that will make you come back. Enjoy your stay. Our hotel features 182 comfortable and new rooms including 30 executive suites. Your stay with us will be a unique experience. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cd. Juarez-Las Misiones reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Cd. Juarez-Las Misiones