“Great place for Consular Bussiness!”

Hotel Ibis Juarez Consulado
Ranked #20 of 34 Hotels in Ciudad Juarez
“Great place for Consular Bussiness!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

Im a 19 year old female. This is my first time in Juarez actually first time in Mexico. I booked this hotel because it is so close to the consular clinics and consulate. It's safe and gated. I feel very comfortable here. The rooms are small but very decent. The hotel it self is very nice. The service has been great. Things like food are a little more expensive, but what do you expect? it's a hotel. But there is a corner store just 4 min walking that you can go to and buy stuff for much cheaper as well as restaurants. And a mall that i Havent visited yet. I got a promotion for $26 a night! Can't best that! :) i like the hotel but I can't wait to go home!

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank HeyImIraiii

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Hyderabad, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

The Ibis Juarez is a typical Ibis Hotel, no Frills, but a friendly Service and clean Room. We had to spend only one Night there and for this Reason it was fully ok to go there. Room was very simple outfitted - as usual in this Hotels - but we already used to be and that was fully ok for just one Night. for Breakfast, we did choose, we have to say that is basic but especially the Coffee there was great.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank LazurandAzur
USA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2013

We were looking for a hotel in Juarez since we had never been there we did not know how safe the city was, we looked into this hotel since it was gated and you had to check in with a security office at the front gate, seemed just fine. To our surprise we did not check the rooms just decided to check in this place had a terrible smell my husband had to get up through the night to spray my perfume and I could not sleep cause it was so hot, muggy, and of course the smell. We were going to pay for 4 remaining days but decided to look elsewhere. And really its not that cheap

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank OnlyMe2013

Travellers are raving about these Ciudad Juarez hotels

Fullerton, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2013 via mobile

The rooms are small. The beds ate on tthe uncomfortable side. The pillows ate just too firm (Not use to the hard/firm pillows). There is no complimentary drinking water (which I am use to when staying in a decent hotel in Mexico), no complimentary coffee, there is no ironing board in the room (You gave to walk down the hall way to iron if you need to). The breakfast in not all that great. Most of the time it was cold and we were there for 7 days and the breakfast was repetitive (No variation). Need hot eater for tea get ready to pay 1 dollar for a cup. A diet canned coke 2 dollars a cup of ice 50 cents. A fruit bowl ($3.50) so it seems they try to make money on anything you need. The wireless internet was spotty (Sometimes worked some times didnt). The AC seems to be the water sealed cooled type because it never got really cold but got cool enough or maybe seemed that way since it was 98+ degree outside. Would I stay here again? For a vacation, Nope, but because we came here for the US consulate stuff it was perfect because it wasn't that expensive an we were able to walk to the meducals, finger prints, and interview.

• Stayed June 2013
Houston, Texas, USA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2013

Decent place to stay on a budget.
My first shock was that there was no complimentary bottle of water in this hotel which is in an arid place like CJ. When I asked, I was told I can buy one.
Above all, the malls are close by so you can stroll outside and buy anything you want.
I'll give 3 out of 5 stars

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2013

I am here on a business trip and it is a modern style hotel. I was told it was built 3 years ago, and the rooms are small but for 45-60 bucks for a night it is a good deal. Don't expect Hilton sized rooms or cuisine but I am enjoying the free wifi and the essentials. If you go to London you pay about 5x as much and get less... if you are used to Euro Hotel rooms you will be right at home.

Estoy aqui en un viaje de negocio y este hotel se parece estilo moderno. Me dijeron que lo construyieron hace 3 anos. Los habitiaciones son pequenas pero a 45-60USD es un bueno compra. Si piensas que las habitaciones son grandes vas a ver que no, pero si estas acostumbrado a los hoteles de Europa estaria como en casa. Si fuera Londres pagarias 5x mas este costo.

Room Tip: I do not know if they have a pool or fitness center
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Subtech117
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2013

My fiance and I stayed at this hotel for his US interview. The first time we were there it was wonderful! He's been back a couple times since because of other visa reasons. While we were staying there I thought the best was comfy, but the room was small. I suppose if you ask for a double bed the room will be much bigger. The bathroom was also pretty big which was nice. I liked that they hair air condition and heat available in the room. They also provided an ironing setup but it wasn't located in the room. It was down the hall.
They have a buffet available for breakfast for a fee, but wasn't my favorite selection of food. They do offer other foods for purchase like snacks, and bar drinks. I loved the location, and because of the great location this is our choice of hotel. It is walking distance to the medical exam, and interview. It was across the street from the mall, and restaurants! Everything you need while there is within 5 minutes walking.

Room Tip: Rooms with 2 double beds are bigger than one double bed.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business