I stayed here for 10 days at the end of January 2014 and have no complaints. The room was clean and well maintained. The daily breakfast was delicious and an easy way to save money on a meal. Housekeeping came at a decent hour everyday (between 10:30am-12pm) so it was never an inconvenience and the whole staff was extremely friendly. There was a free shuttle that took me to all my consular appointments, so that was also a great way to save money on taxis. The free WiFi was a huge plus and the cable tv was ok. The hotel is gated so it was nice to have that "safe" feeling in a city that has in the past been in the news for all its violence. They also printed my boarding pass when it was time for me to leave. Overall, I couldn't have had a better experience. I highly recommend this hotel, you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Mexico! Just 15 minutes south of El Paso, Texas, and the US Mexican Border, the Brand New La Quinta Inns & Suites Ciudad Juarez is ready to greet you with a warm friendly staff committed to excellence. Just 1/2 mile from the US Consulate, there are many attractions right near the hotel. From museums to shopping at the Plaza Juarez Mall, to dining at Figueria's Brazilian Steakhouse, McDonald's or Wendy's, there is something here for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your LQ Hotel by La Quinta Cd Juarez Near US Consulate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Ciudad Juarez
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Ciudad Juarez Hotel Ciudad Juarez
- Ciudad Juarez La Quinta