“Average Applebee's Chain”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 January 2013

This Applebee's wasn't anything special. It was like the other Applebee's that I have been to. Same great taste and portion size. Also same type of atmosphere. Prices were reasonable like other Applebee's also. Service was somewhat poor though.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed 5 July 2012

It's a great place to be at, they have what they call the "perfect margaritas" which my beautiful wife loves, they have a nice menu wich includes great burgers, seafood and other plates as well as salads and desserts. They have karaoke nights every Friday. I recommend you the platters, which include small portions of wings, cheese sticks, etc.

Reviewed 6 November 2011

I liked that it is inside the mall and that it is brand spanking new

Reviewed 17 July 2011

This restaurant was very overpriced for the quality of the food. My food was disgusting and the waiter was attentive but the food was gross. I regularly visit Applebee's back home but this was no where as good. The bathrooms were very dirty. I would never go back again. I paid around the same price for a family meal at Barrigas and The Great American Land and Cattle Co. I would recommend you go there instead.

1  Thank ErikaWelsh
Reviewed 22 February 2011

I live near this restaurant and have had several meals in it, I have to say it is NOTHING SPECIAL, a lot of people like to eat here because it's calm and north-americanized (most restaurants in Juarez are noisy, I don't know why) but neither the food or the service are anything worth noting. It is however in a nice location, a somewhat calm neighborhood with easy access. So, in a nutshell, The place is clean and quiet but the prices are HIGH while food and service are average at best.