Same as every Fiesta Americana there is, a little dated, some old stuff, noisy AC unit on my room, what i didn't like was the service, valet parking staff was very rude and took forever to bring my car when i was on a hurry, front desk was not very nice either.
Overall , just ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Appreciate the beauty of Cerro de la Silla from the spectacular architecture of the Krystal Monterrey: 9 floors with large windows onto a wonderful view of one of the country's most important cities. The hotel's entrance, with its red quarry stone arches, invites guests to an unparalleled business or pleasure experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Krystal Monterrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Centro Monterrey Hotel Monterrey
- Fiesta Americana Monterrey
- Monterrey Fiesta Americana