Hotel Marques de Cima
US$82
US$64
US$48
  • Pool
Hotel San Carlos(Nogales)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$78
El Dorado Inn(Nogales)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$64
  • Breakfast included
US$96
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 November 2012

I went to Nogales for a medical appointment and found the staff at the Hotel Marques de Cima to be very professional and helpful. I called before leaving Scottsdale and made reservations and was given a discount. The hotel is not right in downtown Nogales but it is less than 10 minutes away. The hotel is safe and patrolled. It is comparable to a nice Motel 6 in the states. I wish they had snacks available for sale on the premises. The room was adequate. Lots of hot water. Cable with movie channels. Wi-fi was a bit slow but worked. Bed a bit stiff and the pillows too hard. So next time I will bring my own. With the money I saved at this hotel I was able to buy more meds that I needed. I recommend it if you want a nice place to stay at an affordable price and you don't mind being 10 minutes away from the center of town.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank AndroideSanin
Reviewed 15 August 2012

Have traveled Mexico from all corners but never have stayed in Nogales. Without sufficient planning I needed a room and stayed at this facility based solely upon tripadvisor reviews.The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable.The hotel has free wifi, private parking, security, and is centrally located. Service was prompt and friendly.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank LMtortugas
Reviewed 12 March 2012

I stayed here on business last month and I had a pleasurable stay. The rooms were nice and comfortable, and very quiet. The free wifi was great, specially for work and streaming movies and such. There was also plenty of parking, and there seemed to be a security guard every night. The staff was nice and efficient, and prompt. The only downside, 5 floors and no elevator.

Room Tip: ask for a room in the 1st or 3rd floors, both have rooms you can just drive too with no stairs, also rooms in the main building seem to be sunnier, while the ones in the adjacent building were quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank znugz
Carlos J, Manager at Hotel Marques de Cima, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2012

Hello,
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We want to let you know we are working hard in providing all the services our guest demand and hope to accomplish this in the timeliest manner. We thank you for choosing Hotel Marques De Cima on your recent visit to Nogales and hope to see you back with us again. Please feel free to call in advance and ask for me to ensure you get a room in the first or 3rd floor on your next visit.
Carlos Jimenez R
Assistant Manager

Reviewed 16 July 2011

I stayed at this hotel for 4 days, this month. The hotel is huge, clean and spacious. There were police in the ground floor almost 24 hours, which made the place very safe. It was only 5 minutes drive to the US Consulate(can even walk in 15-20 min). you can walk to walmart or Burger king etc, with no one stopping you(general misconception that it's not safe to go alone here).... The room was maintained very clean and the internet was very fast as well.. I would definitely stay in this hotel, if I go to Nogales again. the rate is also reasonable and have a friendly staff to help you out with any questions or concerns.
--Ranga

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Ranga_Atlanta
Reviewed 23 June 2010

I never expected to find such a safe and clean hotel in Nogales in Mexico. Clean and spacious rooms, great service, efficient staff, great location, free WiFi with a good connection, 24 hour guard at the gate - I will recommend Hotel Marques de Cima for everyone.I spent a month at this hotel and it was a very good choice.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business