“The Nogales Mall is a modern shopping center folks, not the border”
Review of Nogales Mall

Nogales Mall
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Nogales
Nogales, Arizona
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“The Nogales Mall is a modern shopping center folks, not the border”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Sorry, but I could not let these misguided people review their visit to the border and think it is the Nogales Mall, The Nogales Mall is about two miles south of the border, and is a very nice mall with a nice movie theater and a decent food court. In addition to the food court there are also an Applebee's and other eateries, including a modern casino that offers great Mexican breakfasts at inexpensive prices. To learn more about Nogales, you can visit Planet Nogales dot com - Here is a link to their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NogalesMall

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Planet_Nogales

Vancouver, Washington
190 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Spooky”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

OK, this review has nothing to do with Halloween! My Mother loves this little town. She loved bartering with the locals, enjoying lunch and a margarita :) The whole place gave me the creeps. I brought my own lunch as I was afraid to eat the food. Not sure why, but everything seemed a little grimy. The little kids trying to sell me Chicklets were so sad......even crossing the border kind of creeped me out. My son had taken his shirt off because of the heat, and he was a cocky teenager and they refused to let me cross back into the US....the guards were just as cocky as a teenager!

Visited January 2013
2 Thank LLP1957
Montrose, Colorado, United States
“Nogales”
Reviewed 21 December 2012

I love Nogales my tierra moveing soon with mi Jente...I want to move closer to my Brhother in Hermosillo he love Mex pues yo tambien is so easy to cross love it

Visited January 2012
Atthabasca, alberta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Nogales, Mexico”
Reviewed 11 July 2012

We did a day trip where we walked into Nogales, everyone warned us not to go that it was to dangerous. We had a wonderful day shopping met some very nice helpful locals.

Visited June 2012
7 Thank ttarrant
Florissant, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Wanted to like, but disapointed”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Interesting to see once, people friendly but agressive in desiring to have you see their merchandise and get a sale. The sidewalk conditions range from ok to almost non-exsistant to various steps place seemingly randomly. Walking into Mexico there is like simply walking across the street, no document checks, no police or goverment representatives. Spent about 2 hours checking out some shops, pharmacies and ended up spending about 60.00 on what a felt was a pretty good deal on some jewelry items. I was glad to walk back across the border having visited. Entering the US can sometimes mean a bit of a wait in line, but when we crossed, there was none and a passport swipe is all that took place.

Visited April 2012
5 Thank desertfox1955

Been to Nogales Mall? Share your experiences!