Real Inn Nuevo Laredo
City Express Nuevo Laredo(Nuevo Laredo)(Great Value!)
US$60
  • Breakfast included
US$51
US$49
Agoda.com
Hotel Colon Plaza(Nuevo Laredo)
US$69
  • Pool
All reviewscommon areascaminodowntownmrlobbymexico
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 November 2012

Used Hotels.com tobook the reservation, and everything was in order when I got there, room was clean, and everything worked..they had a guarded parking lot...there are decent resturants very close to this hotel..

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank abarely
Reviewed 18 January 2010

LOTS BUT LOTS of cockroach all over ,ugly nasty place
away from the border ,Dont dair to stay there find somewhere else.STAY AWAY .Funny gave me room upgrade but its finally cost me ,jaja amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

terrible,simply terrible!!!!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank shrapnelMexicoDf
Reviewed 5 June 2009

We stayed here for a dinner, dance and show on Valentines Day and we had a good time. Room was great. Softest bed I have ever had in Mexico and very clean. The dinner was my least favorite part and the breakfast buffet in the morning was a little expensive. We had a good time and would return.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2008

I have stayed in a lot of hotels in Nuevo Laredo and this is my favorite. I like the bright mexican color themes. The rooms are roomy and they have free internet. The a/c worked good as well. They have 3 people watching the cars in the parking lot so I feel somewhat safe parking my vehicle there.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank texastraveler310
Reviewed 29 April 2008

stay for bussiness in n laredo , is very nice and comfortable, very nice people and transportation , is very safe, stay again in march .

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)