This hotel is very well located - it is situated not in the main Acapulco Bay, but in the next one, close to Puerto Marques. This has several advantages in that it is much quieter (no road traffic noise and fumes) than those on the main drag, and also that the sea is much calmer and therefore it is much easier to swim here. It is also quite secluded. This is a very nice hotel, but for me, it misses something that makes it truly special (for the price, I would stay at Las Brisas instead). The rooms are nice, if not any more special than an average hotel. Ours did have a nice view, overlooking the beach. The main problem for us was that there was a smell of sewage in the passage way right outside our room that you could also smell from the balcony. Maintenance tried to fix it for us, but it came back again the next day and had to switch rooms. We were told that the problem doesn´t affect the whole hotel, so maybe it depends which room you are in. The restaurants were ok, but nothing special food-wise. The sea was lovely, great for swimming, and there was a nice view from the beach. There is not much room to sit on the beach, but there is plenty of space on the terraces above. All in all, while this is a very good hotel, I would say that there are better options for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camino Real Acapulco has a privileged location surrounded by tropical vegetation, locating his great construction of 7 acre Beach into one of the most Luxurious and Safety Acapulco Residences, just 10 minutes from the airport and 15 Min from Costera Avenue. Our Hotel invite you to absolute rest, offering all services for your comfort and relax time, such as; Room service 24 hrs, SPA, 1 restaurant international food open from 07:00 - 23: 00hrs, Restaurant Sea Food Specialties open 13:00 to 23:00 hrs, and our Pool Bar restaurant for Snack directly to your pool, same pools with a beautiful view of the bay Puerto Marquez, Whiteout leaving the privacy offered by our homely beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Prestigia, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Camino Real Acapulco Diamante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Acapulco Diamante Hotel Acapulco
- Camino Real Hotel Acapulco
- Camino Real Resort Acapulco