The place is sub standard regarding rooms and restaurants. The pools are nice and large but there is only one or two waiters to serve the whole beach & pool area. It can take more than one hour to get a piña colada. The private beach is the one thing that could make me think to come back to this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camino Real Acapulco has a privileged location surrounded by tropical vegetation, locating his great construction of 7 acre Beach into one of the most Luxurious and Safety Acapulco Residences, just 10 minutes from the airport and 15 Min from Costera Avenue. Our Hotel invite you to absolute rest, offering all services for your comfort and relax time, such as; Room service 24 hrs, SPA, 1 restaurant international food open from 07:00 - 23: 00hrs, Restaurant Sea Food Specialties open 13:00 to 23:00 hrs, and our Pool Bar restaurant for Snack directly to your pool, same pools with a beautiful view of the bay Puerto Marquez, Whiteout leaving the privacy offered by our homely beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Camino Real Acapulco Diamante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Acapulco Diamante Hotel Acapulco
- Camino Real Hotel Acapulco
- Camino Real Resort Acapulco