I just returned from three days at the Camino Real Diamante and I have to agree with the last reviews. The location is really out of the way and there are no close by options, other than the two restaurants on site. both were ok, but not great as you would expect from a four star hotel. The room I had had paint peeling on the front door and frame, tile missing on the in room baseboard, and plastic chairs with a marble table. Great view from the patio, but the lock on the patio door, and the deadbolt on the main door didn't work. Comfortable bed, attentive staff, but for me a serious lack of the WOW factor that I look for in a comparatively priced hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camino Real Acapulco has a privileged location surrounded by tropical vegetation, locating his great construction of 7 acre Beach into one of the most Luxurious and Safety Acapulco Residences, just 10 minutes from the airport and 15 Min from Costera Avenue. Our Hotel invite you to absolute rest, offering all services for your comfort and relax time, such as; Room service 24 hrs, SPA, 1 restaurant international food open from 07:00 - 23: 00hrs, Restaurant Sea Food Specialties open 13:00 to 23:00 hrs, and our Pool Bar restaurant for Snack directly to your pool, same pools with a beautiful view of the bay Puerto Marquez, Whiteout leaving the privacy offered by our homely beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Camino Real Acapulco Diamante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Acapulco Diamante Hotel Acapulco
- Camino Real Hotel Acapulco
- Camino Real Resort Acapulco