I really enjoyed my stay in this hotel. The hotel itself is very separated from the outside: you have to drive downhill for a while before you hit the hotel, and you can't get anywhere outside of the hotel without having a car. That said, we rarely wanted to leave.
the hotel is a bit dated, but the rooms were super spacious, with a really nice balcony overlooking the bay. There are several pools to choose from and there's a really nice, small private beach to swim in.
Though they have good food--the restaurants in the hotel are fairly overpriced.
One issue I had with my room, was that I could clearly hear the TV from the room next door.
But in general, If you're just looking to relax and spend a couple of days by the pool or sea--this is the place to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camino Real Acapulco has a privileged location surrounded by tropical vegetation, locating his great construction of 7 acre Beach into one of the most Luxurious and Safety Acapulco Residences, just 10 minutes from the airport and 15 Min from Costera Avenue. Our Hotel invite you to absolute rest, offering all services for your comfort and relax time, such as; Room service 24 hrs, SPA, 1 restaurant international food open from 07:00 - 23: 00hrs, Restaurant Sea Food Specialties open 13:00 to 23:00 hrs, and our Pool Bar restaurant for Snack directly to your pool, same pools with a beautiful view of the bay Puerto Marquez, Whiteout leaving the privacy offered by our homely beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Camino Real Acapulco Diamante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Acapulco Diamante Hotel Acapulco
- Camino Real Hotel Acapulco
- Camino Real Resort Acapulco