Clearly below par as compared to other Camino Reals in Mexico or Central America....the rooms are nice as well as the pool are..the beach is a shame nothing comparing to other beach hotels in Acapulco, ie. Fairmont, Crowne Plaza, Fiesta Americana, etc...the food in the restaurant ( buffet) not good and repetitive...drinks pricey.....Other much better hotelalternatives available in Acapulco for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camino Real Acapulco has a privileged location surrounded by tropical vegetation, locating his great construction of 7 acre Beach into one of the most Luxurious and Safety Acapulco Residences, just 10 minutes from the airport and 15 Min from Costera Avenue. Our Hotel invite you to absolute rest, offering all services for your comfort and relax time, such as; Room service 24 hrs, SPA, 1 restaurant international food open from 07:00 - 23: 00hrs, Restaurant Sea Food Specialties open 13:00 to 23:00 hrs, and our Pool Bar restaurant for Snack directly to your pool, same pools with a beautiful view of the bay Puerto Marquez, Whiteout leaving the privacy offered by our homely beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Prestigia, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Camino Real Acapulco Diamante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Acapulco Diamante Hotel Acapulco
- Camino Real Hotel Acapulco
- Camino Real Resort Acapulco