My husband and I stayed here for just one night. We paid only about $100 for the room on Hotels.com, perhaps because we were there on a weeknight in early November, clearly off season. We were practically the only guests. The staff was very friendly, no searching us for food or anything like that, and they all spoke English. The hotel is massive, and has three large pools, one with a water fall, and a small beach. There are lots of hideaways with lounge chairs. The food was pretty good and we didn't find it overpriced. The room was spacious although somewhat stark, the bed was not that comfortable and the towels were pretty scratchy. There was also only one bathroom glass and one drinking glass by the minibar, which was odd. The water was purified which is a big plus in Mexico. For the price we paid it was perfectly nice. If you want to party in Acapulco I would suggest a hotel on the strip, and if you want to eat in your room you should get a condo, but if you want to relax in the sun by the pool and drink margaritas you will be happy here. We hired Sebastian Hernandez after reading other trip advisor recommendations, and he took us out snorkeling. He would be a good person to contact to take excursions from the hotel, and eat elsewhere afterwards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camino Real Acapulco has a privileged location surrounded by tropical vegetation, locating his great construction of 7 acre Beach into one of the most Luxurious and Safety Acapulco Residences, just 10 minutes from the airport and 15 Min from Costera Avenue. Our Hotel invite you to absolute rest, offering all services for your comfort and relax time, such as; Room service 24 hrs, SPA, 1 restaurant international food open from 07:00 - 23: 00hrs, Restaurant Sea Food Specialties open 13:00 to 23:00 hrs, and our Pool Bar restaurant for Snack directly to your pool, same pools with a beautiful view of the bay Puerto Marquez, Whiteout leaving the privacy offered by our homely beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Camino Real Acapulco Diamante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Acapulco Diamante Hotel Acapulco
- Camino Real Hotel Acapulco
- Camino Real Resort Acapulco