We are a vegetarian family, with Mexican family, so we know that Mexicans do good veggie food - not here. I can stay in England for overpriced chips and packet guacamole and hugely expensive polystyrene containers of drinks. The room was standard. Not tyically Mexican like it used to be - we stayed here about 10 years ago and it was proper Mexican style boutique hotel, with chocolates and perfumes on your bed every morning, lovely maids and amazing breakfasts, all reasonably priced for the excellent service. Now this chain of hotels is a let down - seen one Camino, seen them all. (Stayed at Acapulco, Guadalajara and Mexico City during this trip and found the same) Such a shame as it used to be lovely, but now isn't much better than a very expensive Holiday Inn all inclusive holiday, except nothing is inclusive and breakfast cost £15 each, with lousy and innapropriate music... Also, it is a 45 minute expensive taxi ride away from Acapulco itself - we wanted to "pop" into town for dinner, but was told in the evenings it would take 2 hours easily due to trafic in the VW Beetle taxis.. One positive; nice beds. If you want reliability that you'll be in "safe hands", stay here. If you want real Mexico, don't.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camino Real Acapulco has a privileged location surrounded by tropical vegetation, locating his great construction of 7 acre Beach into one of the most Luxurious and Safety Acapulco Residences, just 10 minutes from the airport and 15 Min from Costera Avenue. Our Hotel invite you to absolute rest, offering all services for your comfort and relax time, such as; Room service 24 hrs, SPA, 1 restaurant international food open from 07:00 - 23: 00hrs, Restaurant Sea Food Specialties open 13:00 to 23:00 hrs, and our Pool Bar restaurant for Snack directly to your pool, same pools with a beautiful view of the bay Puerto Marquez, Whiteout leaving the privacy offered by our homely beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Camino Real Acapulco Diamante reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Acapulco Diamante Hotel Acapulco
- Camino Real Hotel Acapulco
- Camino Real Resort Acapulco