We really enjoyed are stay here. The hotel grounds are very pretty and well maintained. The service was excellent and even tough the hotel was to the max the staff still treated you excellent. We stayed in the central tower and the rooms are a little old fashion but very clean and big. They even have a walk in closet. The room has its original hair dryer..the one's that look like a mini vacuum cleaner. Though it was an old room it had its charm. It can be a little noisy if you stay in the main building because the rooms are around the atrium but it didn't bother us. We were too tired at the end of the day to care about the noise, The breakfast buffet was very good and had a lot of variety. Since we stayed during the high season we made a point to go earlier (9 to 9:30) than the rest of the people before it got to crowded.
Because it was high season it was almost impossible to get a hotel tent with chairs in the beach. You had to separate your spot at 7am. We did find that at least tents could not be used because they where missing the cover and it was to hot to stay without a cover. The beach in front of the hotel is public so that means that you will find lots of vendors. There is however a rope that separates the hotel beach chairs from the public part. The public part being a few feet from the water.
WARNING, please be careful because there are NO life guards on the beach and there are riptides. I did mention this issue during check out and they said they would mention it to their superiors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Princess Mundo Imperial: A WORLD FAVORITE. Located in Acapulco, consider one of the top beach destinations worldwide,offering to their visitors a warm tropical climate throughout all year. Special magic of this paradise makes Princess Mundo Imperial one of the favorite of the treavelers, located at Revolcadero Beach, at Zona Diamante consider the best area in Acapulco, just a only few minutes from the Acapulco International Airport. Traditional 15-storey Aztec pyramid-shaped building, lush gardens, 5 pools, two exclusive golf courses, fine dining restaurants and one of the largest meeting spaces in Acapulco, satisfy the wishes of the most distinguished guests of the world. Discover Pearl Perla, a luxurious building within the Princess Mundo Imperial, offers exclusive accommodations, finest facilities and services, in where contemporary design becomes sophisticated luxury - unique experience in order to satisfy our sophisticated guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Princess Mundo Imperial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Acapulco Princess Hotel Acapulco
- Fairmont Acapulco Princess
- Acapulco Princess Hotel
- Acapulco Fairmont