The Acapulco Princess was lovely. I’d seen mixed reports on here and had some concerns, but our experience was top-notch. It compares favorably to some of the best hotels I’ve stayed in anywhere in the world.
We took advantage of an offer to upgrade to a Junior Suite/golf-course view for an additional $25/night above the basic room. The hotel upgraded us another step up to a Junior Suite with an ocean view (in the Pearl Tower). The rooms in each corner of the Pearl Tower (and probably the other tower) are suites. These are basically like the standard hotel room where you walk past the bathroom to the bed area but it’s at least 50% wider than the standard room. This gives you a nice seating area and a rather large balcony. If you’re traveling with a group or a large family, one of you could get a suite to have a gathering space for everybody.
There was a slight delay at reception because we arrived right behind a busload of convention goers, but all the staff we met was polite and professional. With so many swimming pools and restaurants, our only trouble was deciding what to do. It was a great get-away. I’m really glad we decided to stay at the Acapulco Princess.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Princess Mundo Imperial: A WORLD FAVORITE. Located in Acapulco, consider one of the top beach destinations worldwide,offering to their visitors a warm tropical climate throughout all year. Special magic of this paradise makes Princess Mundo Imperial one of the favorite of the treavelers, located at Revolcadero Beach, at Zona Diamante consider the best area in Acapulco, just a only few minutes from the Acapulco International Airport. Traditional 15-storey Aztec pyramid-shaped building, lush gardens, 5 pools, two exclusive golf courses, fine dining restaurants and one of the largest meeting spaces in Acapulco, satisfy the wishes of the most distinguished guests of the world. Discover Pearl Perla, a luxurious building within the Princess Mundo Imperial, offers exclusive accommodations, finest facilities and services, in where contemporary design becomes sophisticated luxury - unique experience in order to satisfy our sophisticated guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Princess Mundo Imperial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Acapulco Princess Hotel Acapulco
- Fairmont Acapulco Princess
- Acapulco Princess Hotel
- Acapulco Fairmont