Las Torres Gemelas
Princess Mundo Imperial(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
US$122
  • Beachfront
US$230
US$72
  • Pool
Pierre Mundo Imperial(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
US$96
Official Hotel
US$70
US$68
  • Pool
Emporio Acapulco Hotel(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$76
  • Pool
Fiesta Americana Villas Acapulco(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$86
  • Pool
Las Brisas Acapulco(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$146
Holiday Inn Acapulco La Isla(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$96
HolidayInn.com
Sands Acapulco Hotel & Bungalows(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$49
  • Breakfast included
Alba Suites(Acapulco)
US$58
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 August 2008

I just love Acapulco, the Hotel was ok ,condesa beach is always great, especially ,Paradise a real fun place, the Mexican people are very friendly. ,Been going there 25 years ,been to a lot of other places ,but always return to my favorate place,

• Stayed: January 2006, travelled as a couple
2  Thank FirstMateBlair
Reviewed 23 May 2008

I rented a private condo through a friend and the condo was nice. The management at this hotel though is a complete joke. The pool is full of screaming kids and families with babies so you can't really relax in peace and quiet there because it's more of a family with kids type hotel.

The management at the front desk would not allow me to have visitor's in my condo that I had paid for in full for the whole month that I was staying there. They insisted on charging any guests that came to visit $20 a head for them to come into my place - a total scam. I paid the private owner of the condo for the month in full and this has NOTHING to do with the management at the front desk it was a total scamming joke. I have been going to Acapulco for 15 years and I'm no spring breaker that is going to ruin property, I'm 45 years old and the fact that the front desk people were treating me like a 5 year old was more than I could take, they were so unprofessional and harrassed me to no end about local friends that I have known through the years coming to visit me to sit on my balcony or come for dinner, also, they would not let any of my visitors into the pool area - I told my friend that lived there to come with her 9 year old daughter to visit me at the pool, that I would buy them lunch and we would catch up - but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, security would not let them into the pool area. Even when I said, "No, it's ok, they are with me", they would not let them in - the place absolutely SUCKED. I would never ever ever go there again nor would I recommend it to anyone. The front desk people tried to charge me for calls I did not make and were pocketing money for my guests to come in and spend a few hours with me - a total scam. The condo I had was nice but the mgmt ruined the stay there. They were not courteous and treated me like I was lucky to be there - see ya later, I will never go there again and I will never let anyone I know stay there - there are so many nicer hotels in Acapulco - stay away from this one!

• Stayed: April 2006, travelled solo
4  Thank JanetVizuete
Reviewed 1 March 2008

We chose this hotel for its location, which is in the middle of bay and close to everything. As soon as you arrive in the lobby you get an awesome view of the bay. When we arrived it was a week day and pretty quiet; check-in went smoothly enough, and we arrived at our room in the north tower. The installation has been around a long time, yet the room was nice and it had a little kitchenette w/ fridge, cable tv, and a balcony overlooking the ocean. Since its a condotel, probably not all the rooms are maintained equally, also the amenities are limited (bring your own washcloths, shampoo, etc. or you can buy all that at walmart which is a short 50 cent bus ride each way.) We did not use the pools which were usually occupied by quite a few Mexican tourists, but enjoyed the small beach. The waves there are probably too rough for small children to swim in but if you enjoy rock climbing (as we do) there are lots of those on either side of the beach. We ate at the restaurant's breakfast buffet twice and thought it was very good ($10 p/p) On the weekend it got rather crowded with tourists from Mexico City which slows down the elevators, but all in all we really enjoyed the place.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled as a couple
4  Thank SWH1
Reviewed 23 January 2008

I stayed at Las Torres Gemelas with 3 friends. When we first arrived the lobby looks beatiful the view just beautiful. Once they gave us our room key we get on the OLD elevator to our room. Our room is dirty there is trash all over the floor the beds were unmade and the AC does not work. We call the front desk and they said they would send someone to clean up. After ten minutes we call again they apologize and say come down to the front desk and we will give you a new room. We did and got a new room. Once we get to the room this room is "clean". But their rooms are just old and unkept. The stove and regrigerator don't work but at least the AC works. We figured we'd stay here since we'd only be in the room to sleep. We go out to their private beach and surpise surprise the beach is tiny you can't even sit down on the sand because the waves are so big. On two out of the three days I was there the beach was closed. They had told us the hotel has a jacuzzi but when we tried to get in the guard said that only certain guests can go in. The only nice thing about this place is the view and the hotel lobby area. Other than that I would not recommened this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled with friends
1  Thank orechios
Reviewed 9 December 2007

I loved this place. I've travelled a lot and finally have found a place where there is a kitchen in the suites (so I don't have to gain weight on vacation! hahaha!).

This hotel is right in middle of Acapulco Bay...right in the action. the beach is also partiioned off by huge boulders on each side so there is not a lot of people strolling by which I like.

The staff was friendly and helpful too.

I'll go back to this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled with friends