My brother and I were there from Jan. 3 to Mar.3 2006. We had a great time.Met alot nice people. The rooms clean.the staff very friendly and helpful.
The buffet breakfast is simple and some Mexican foods.
lunch is not specail but there is always something for everyone. Dinner is different each night a differt
specail night repeating each week.You can always find something. we went out to some other places to eat.
AS A FEW OTHER REVIEWS STATED THE FOOD IS NOT TO GOOD BUT I SURVIED 2 MONTHS I ALWAYS FOUND SOMETHING I LIKED.
We are plannig to back in 2007 we left a few items behind in storage
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casual Hotel located 1 block from beach, 10 minutes from downtown & 20 minutes from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your El Tropicano Acapulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Tropicano Acapulco Hotel Acapulco
- El Tropicano Hotel Acapulco
- Acapulco El Tropicano Hotel