“Swim with Dolphins”

CiCi Acapulco Magico
Ranked #17 of 93 things to do in Acapulco
More attraction details
Owner description: Children will be thrilled by the rides in this water park, as well as the aquarium and the seal and dolphin show.
Visalia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Swim with Dolphins”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

This place has seen better days, but my wife really enjoyed swimming with the dolphins. Admission is not expensive and the staff were really nice.There were many families with young children and they all seemed to be having a good time and so were we. I guess that is all that is important.

Visited July 2013
5 Thank ChrisJ8

Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Perfectly trained dolphins, cute park”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

I went with my husband and we swam with Junpo and one of his podmates (Ma... :( I wish I could remember!). The dolphins were extremely well trained. They were careful not to knock us around, they patiently let us pet them, and they seemed to be having a pretty decent time.
This place is the price of 1/3 or 1/4 a regular florida half hour for a full hour! It was about $100US each (1350 pesos) and the trainers and staff were super nice even though we spoke about 3 words of Spanish. I can't believe I got to pet a dolphin, and for a full hour!
Delightful, and very patient sea mammals.

The water park didn't have all of the slides on, but with the amount of water it must take per slide not to mention staffers, vs. the number of customers, I don't blame them. Everything is a bit faded but still functional, and safety staff were a priority at the end of the slides. Everyone was very nice and polite even though we were kind of dumb tourists. Next time I'm in Acapulco, I'm going to know Spanish.

Visited November 2013
3 Thank Victoria H
Dallas, Texas
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Nice experience but Rude service.”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

I enjoyed swimming with the dolphins at Cici. My review is mostly for the dolphin swim because thats what I went there for. I found the staff to be very standoff-ish. I was the only non Spanish speaking participant and they did not bother to give instructions in English prior to the Dolphin swim. When I asked about it they reacted as if I was bothering them. If you don't want a DVD and just want pictures of your swim be sure to point this out before you pay because they will try to sell you the DVD pkg because ti costs the most. I liked the fact that while you wait for your pictures you have access to the beach where you can get a chair an umbrella for only 20 pesos and can also order a nice cold drink & enjoy the beach.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Rose M
Cambridge, Massachusetts
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“The place and crowd are not the best...”
Reviewed 26 February 2013

I do not recommend going here at all. The place can be very crowded during the weekend and there is not much to do there any way. The people that do go, are mostly lower income families. Expect line cutting, rude attitude from guest as well as staff and over-priced food.

Visited February 2013
Southport, United Kingdom
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 390 helpful votes
“Great fun for all the family”
Reviewed 8 February 2013

Well worth a visit there's baby slides ,slides for older children and more extreme slides for the more adventureous with nerves of steel.Take plenty of sun cream and look out for discount tickets in the supermarkets Real fun to be had by all ( they even sell beer for the dads )

Visited December 2012