We were very pleased, first time visiting. We brought another couple got the Royal room. Loved the accomaditions. Had a BIG patio overlooking the main pool.The grounds were very clean,food was good. The only thing I would complain about is the Tram. They had 2 but both didn't work half the time. You had a long walk to the Bah Bah restaurant or the lobby. Everyone was very helpful. And the majority of the people there spoke enough english you could understand them.
You had to ask for washcloths,and bathmats.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dare to experience the ultimate All-Inclusive vacations in the most classic tourist destination of Mexico and one of the most famous around the world. Park Royal Acapulco, nestled in the exclusive area of Playa del Secreto, is the best among All-Inclusive resorts in Acapulco, Mexico, with amazing location only 10 minutes away from the most vibrant nightlife and the best shopping centers of the destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Park Royal Acapulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Royal Acapulco Hotel Acapulco
- Park Royal Hotel Acapulco
- Park Royal Resort Acapulco