We stayed at the Park Royal from February 9 until February 16, 2014. We found it to be outstanding. The service of people like Cesar, Daniel, Bernice was great. We had one concern in the dining area that was addressed immediately. The food was plentiful and varied between Mexican and International Cuisine. The beach was tranquil and inviting on Acapulco Bay and the pools were great with their swim-up bars. The beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic were plentiful, varied and delicious. The nightly entertainment in the main lobby was great. I believe the group was En El and they were great. We found this place to be great value for the money and would not hesitate to recommend it to our closest friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dare to experience the ultimate All-Inclusive vacations in the most classic tourist destination of Mexico and one of the most famous around the world. Park Royal Acapulco, nestled in the exclusive area of Playa del Secreto, is the best among All-Inclusive resorts in Acapulco, Mexico, with amazing location only 10 minutes away from the most vibrant nightlife and the best shopping centers of the destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Park Royal Acapulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Royal Acapulco Hotel Acapulco
- Park Royal Hotel Acapulco
- Park Royal Resort Acapulco