Great staff, good location away from the main bay and whilst the rooms are tired/dated they are in the process of being renovated. Directly on a quiet section of the beach at one end of the bay, good pools and very impressive grounds/common areas. The biggest letdown was the food offering and especially the breakfast which was way below what would be expected/offered in a 3* hotel. There was little variety and the fruit on offer was covered in flies and unappealing. The room service was also poor and the restaurant evening meals were also not of the standard expected in this type/grade of hotel. We ate a couple of times in the restaurant in the evenings and we were the only clients despite the hotel being very busy. The beachside restaurant was much better but only operated at lunchtimes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the prestigious Punta Diamante beach area; breathtaking views of the ocean and near the International Convention Ctr. Accommodations: Master Suites Grand Class Suites Governor Suites Presidential Suite *Quinta Real Acapulco offers luxury accommodations. Each guestroom features baths with marble floors, satellite televisions, and great views. Restaurants & Bars: The gourmet restaurant serves elegant Mexican and international cuisine The Beach Club Restaurant serves ceviche and other grilled and seafood items The lobby bar offers evening cocktails and live music ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Prestigia, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quinta Real Acapulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Real Acapulco Hotel Acapulco
- Quinta Real Hotel Acapulco
- Acapulco Quinta Real Hotel