“Laid Back Atmosphere.”
Review of Hotel Embassy

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Acapulco
Hotel Embassy
Ranked #59 of 167 Hotels in Acapulco
A TripAdvisor Member
“Laid Back Atmosphere.”
Reviewed 7 June 2002

If you are used to a 5 star hotel I can understand how this hotel might not suite your standards, but the person who wrote the previous review is a little EXTREME!!!! I Stayed at Embassy and I had an amazing time, no one and I mean NO ONE bothered us and we were 3 beautiful young girls staying there. The family who owns this hotel is beyond kind, and they take care of their guests. It's a quite atmosphere that takes you away from the commercial main strip and makes you feel like you are somewhere else... and about the noise I like it,,,, don't go to Acapulco for a quiet relaxing vacation...that is not what Acapulco is about!!!

8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 April 2002

This place is the most disgusting place I have even been. I've seen nice homeless shelters. My family had the misfortune of spending an evening here. We rented three rooms (there was not a single vacancy in the entire city...we begged the Hyatt for a room at any price after seeing this place). One room had no air conditioning, the window did not open, and it only had a wall-mounted fan that might be suitable for an office desk- not for a 100 degree hotel room. I refused to stay in this room and opted to stay with my brothers in their room. This room only had one light bulb- which was red. Roaches aplenty. One cold running water. My mother tried to move her two twin beds together, only to discover a roach graveyard beneath her bed (close to 100). The locals that were staying there partied in the courtyard (every room faces this) until 4 am. Around this time a drunk guy began to wander the halls shouting "abuelo?" (grandfather) and singing. He tried our doorknob a few times in the process. Bottom line- sleep in your rental car or under a highway overpass before you waste a dime in this hellhole. I'm suprised we didn't get robbed, raped or kidnapped whilst staying here- I would rather spend a night in prison than an afternoon here again.

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travellers are raving about these Acapulco hotels