Torre Blanca Condominium
US$230
US$72
  • Pool
Princess Mundo Imperial(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
US$122
  • Beachfront
Pierre Mundo Imperial(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
US$96
Official Hotel
US$70
US$68
  • Pool
Emporio Acapulco Hotel(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$76
  • Pool
Fiesta Americana Villas Acapulco(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$86
  • Pool
Las Brisas Acapulco(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$146
Holiday Inn Acapulco La Isla(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$96
HolidayInn.com
Sands Acapulco Hotel & Bungalows(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$49
  • Breakfast included
Alba Suites(Acapulco)
US$58
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 April 2011

We go to Torre Blanca every year. Wonderful Timeshare/Hotel. Can not beat the view or the two pools. The rooms are spacious and updated. We get a two bedroom with a full kitchen and two bathrooms. Great buy for the money. We love being able to walk to the village for groceries. Local people are great. We felt very safe. As we told people, Acapulco has much less problems than most major US cities. Should be a travel advisory for the USA!!

We went out to local restaurants and into Acapulco at night. We did take cabs, not local buses. You do need to be careful about flashing alot of money or gold, but it's much safer than Barcelona was last fall! Torre Blanca provides free safes, and we use them.

Do NOT rent a car in Mexico. Not a good idea! Cabs are reasonable and easily accessible. Just agree to a price before you get in.

Room Tip: We send an email ahead to ask for white buildin.
  • Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank csloat
Reviewed 3 April 2009

I was invited to join my mom, and her husband, on an Acapulco vacation. She made an Interval Travel timeshare exchange. Mexico wouldn't be my first choice for a vacation at the present time, but a vacation is a vacation! Okay, first the bad news. Torre Blanca is located above a poor neighborhood where you don’t want to be roaming around at night, and it’s a $10 cab ride to Acapulco Bay. Those two things put me off right away. I never thought I would last a week. However, the good news is that the place did grow on me. It's certainly not the ritzy place I have ever stayed (as far as the room décor goes), but after being down in Acapulco Bay during the day, it was nice to get back, and out of the hustle and bustle. Torre Blanca is set on the hillside and the views are awesome. I can't say enough about food at the hotel restaurant, or the friendly staff. It was the best in all of Acapulco, and at a reasonable price. I miss the food already. I can say that as we went to a couple upscale restaurants too. (I would highly recommend the Kookaburra). The Pina Calada at the Torre Blanca pool bar was the best I ever tasted. No lie! AND more good news is that only a short cab ride away is the Fairmont Princess Resort, where you can find all the Ritz your heart desires. We enjoyed the beach cabanas at the Princess. I was glad I decided to go. It turned out to be a fabulous week. Thanks Mom!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family
3  Thank Norcaltraveler83
Reviewed 17 March 2009

When I was invited to accompany a friend and her family to their longtime vacation spot, I inquired as to how the days might be passed. The reply I got was "lying by the pool". That is not my customary vacation - I like to see and do things, sample local cuisines and meet local people. But I decided to go anyway - a free vacation is still a free vacation! - and I actually enjoyed myself. The pool, first of all, is quite lovely and exquisitely maintained, as is the hotel/condo in general. We stayed in an updated room, which was adequate, if rather brown/tan. Just focus on the view, out the window, from the pool - it's one of the best I've ever seen! Staff are all courteous, although it bothered me that they'd obviously been instructed to greet guests with "hola" rather than the appropriate time of day greeting. The restaurant is truly outstanding, with the best pico de gallo I've ever eaten, and fairly reasonable prices, considering that most of the clientele probably never ventures to eat at the 20-30 restaurants within walking distance. My big caveat has to do with their money changing services. At a time when the exchange rate was 15 pesos to the dollar, they were offering 13. Shame on them for that, but you can catch a taxi outside the front desk at any time and easily go to a bank that will give you a fair rate.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with friends
3  Thank anthrocat1
Reviewed 3 March 2009

The Torre Blanca has an awesome view and a beautiful pool area. The building is old and very outdated. Our unit had worn furniture and uncomfortable beds. This unit had one redeeming quality and that was the deck. Everything in the unit was outdated. It seriously needed a good clean and decorating. The staff didn't appear to be enjoying there jobs. Especially Nancy in the small shop. It was a effort for her to be polite. This was our beach time of a three week vacation in Mexico. We found the location a long expensive cab ride to Acapulco.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank petitsyrahsyrah
Reviewed 19 January 2009

We have been going to Torre Blanca for over 20 years. We own in the Royal Aloha, which has 65 units. About half are totally remodeled, and many others are updated. Always ask for updated. Bar Lanai run by Miguel is great. Prices have not increased for years. Seafood excellent. Baked potatoes are to die for. Ceviche was fantastic. Drinks and dessert are very reasonable.
Oscar has many tours run by english speaking locals, including trips to Walmart on Sat & Mondays.
Puerto Marquez is poor but lovely. Local people are charming and honest. Easy cab or bus ride into Senor Frog, Carlos & Charlie, Costa Nostra, etc.

Stayed: January 2009, travelled with family