Playa Suites Acapulco
Princess Mundo Imperial(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
US$122
  • Beachfront
US$230
US$72
  • Pool
Pierre Mundo Imperial(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
US$96
Official Hotel
US$70
US$68
  • Pool
Emporio Acapulco Hotel(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$76
  • Pool
Fiesta Americana Villas Acapulco(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$86
  • Pool
Las Brisas Acapulco(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$146
Holiday Inn Acapulco La Isla(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$96
HolidayInn.com
Sands Acapulco Hotel & Bungalows(Acapulco)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$49
  • Breakfast included
Alba Suites(Acapulco)
US$58
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 September 2013

We've been going there for 27 years. It use to be our time share, but we got out of that fiasco and now enjoy being a regular customer. Our friend there, ALBA, and her staff is wonderful and will meet your every need. I have since retired and we have returned the last 10 years to stay for the month of February now. Just got our tickets for 2014 and can't wait to see all our friends there. Feel free to contact me with any questions: deanwal @ aol . com

Room Tip: Contact ALBA, tell her Sr Walton said to call and tell her I said HOLA
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank im12stpn
Reviewed 26 February 2013

Arrival at hotel, took over 1 hour to check in.
Food passable.
Service quite friendly.
Too many people( was there around christmas time)
very noisy at night on beach( wedding till 3 am). had to change rooms due to ceiling leak in ceiling.
Returned more tired than when i left .

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mikecm2013
Reviewed 13 January 2013

First time to MEXICO and this was the WORST hotel I have EVER stayed in anywhere. I wasn't expecting much more then the basics, clean room, clean sheets, somewhat good service since I am an American so I expected a slight language barrier. (To be honest the STAFF exceeded my expectations, they were very kind and many did speak pretty good english) That was not the issue, however the ROOM was. WE traveled as a couple and we BOTH were shocked how bad and unkept the rooms were, the hallways were gloomy and smelled of a musty odor, the doors needed to be wiped down and RE-PAINTED filthy,,,,,,The floors in our room had no shine, scuffs and years and years worth of wax bulid up. We had I guess a mini kitchenette, that was broken and old and needs repair, I wouldn't put my drinks in the fridge let alone EAT anything from it....RUSTY and OLD with holes in the wood cabinets. The BALCONY was old and rusted don't dare to stand out there with no shoes on, GROSS. The food was okay more on the bad side then good, and yes they do serve the same food over and over again, The same food cooked for breakfast best believe the same leftovers would be served again for lunch and dinner. The waiters were all kind and gracious which we tipped everytime. They work hard and deserve the acknowlegement. They greeted us everytime and made sure to seat us and taken care of right away. The beach was nice, the waves were a bit strong and could def pull you under if you wasn't careful. I normally like to find out for myself instead of reading and believing the reviews, but in this case the negative reviews were spot on. I should of paid attention and so should you. We tried not to stay in the room too long so we did the skydivers show with dinner and also the booze cruise, that was okay. We did feel very safe heading out we did go out during the day did some shopping and did not worry about our safey, At night we did take taxi's or had transportation set up with our event planner for our outings. Overall the staff and the ppl of mexico are the nicest ppl and despite the WARNINGS of it being unsafe to travel to just be careful of where you go and don't be silly, like flashing money or walking at night alone use common sense. Nothing against the staff here, just the HOTEL itself is awful and is need of immediate repair if they want ppl to continue to stay here. You can be like I was at first and not want to believe the reviews, but trust me if you stay here you will understand exactly why so many negative reviews were posted. I stayed her May of 2013 (we was the ONLY 2 americans during our stay) and I will NEVER return back to this hotel. GOOD LUCK to those who do stay. It's just not for me.

Room Tip: There are good rooms out there at OTHER HOTELS just NOT HERE!!!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank TravelBuddie529
Reviewed 4 January 2013

It's a good spring break hotel. The place has a lot if miles on it, but it has a fun atmosphere. Most everything is out of date in this hotel. They still have regular keys to all the rooms, which there are many copies around. So, theft is very common here. You can have a wonderful time here, but exhibit common sense with your valuables and try not to spend much time in the rooms.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank DickConnolly
Reviewed 3 January 2013

Disgusting hotel. Stay away.

1. Check in- took over two hours since buses full of lower class Mexicans arrive every single day during Christmas break. No AC at all. There is a 20 inch tv in the reception area.

2. Staff- Super rude. Staff speaks no English at all. At the pool, the towels lady was very rude and by the end of our trip she told she had to act that way due to the type of guests they get. They have to mark all their towels with a sharpie since people steal other guests towels, so be ready to get into a big argument if someone changes your towel and your towel number does not match the number they have in their system (a notebook).

3. Rooms- Disgusting. Mold everywhere. AC unit runs with key, so the room smells like crap. Bathrooms are old and full of mold. Toilet was dirty when we arrived and a really rude lady came and wiped the toilet seat with a napkin and said...''is it clean enough now". The tv was a 19 inch old tv which didnt work. The phone in our room did not work. The sheets smelled terrible, we had to put towels over the pillows. We tried to be in the hotel room the least possible.

4. Food- Really bad. Same food everyday and reuse leftovers over and over again. I saw the lady that works at the grill area grab a burger that someone left and grill it again for another guest. It was disgusting.

5. Pool- It smelled terrible.Water was brown On day two I saw a diaper floating in the middle of the pool, classy.

6. Beach- Acapulco's beach is perfect though get ready to be harrassed all day long by vendors and trashy people offering jet skis and banana rides. The beach is public so you will have to pay vendors to rent chairs and umbrellas. Mexican marines are everywhere carrying huge weapons.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family