“PERFECTION”
Review of Cuixmala

Cuixmala
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Careyes
Reviewed 6 May 2013

\ I will simply say is that this is the most perfect spot that iI have ever visited, and I hope I am blessed to return. The location, hospitality, food, vibe and everything else is beyond compare. We had a fantastic time!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank LisaBittan

Reviewed 26 April 2013

You can't believe a place like this exists... and you can stay there! Stunning, beautiful landscape. Total privacy. Magnificent accommodation and all the food is organic and grown on the estate (no food miles here!) Wild animals, exotic birds. You can swim, sail, fly, trek, party and siesta. Can't recommend it enough.

Room Tip: Casa Torre for the adventurous family who love luxury and beauty
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Franc R
Reviewed 24 April 2013

Cuixmala is an absolute delight on so many different levels.
Alix & Gofreddo, and the whole team are dedicated to making sure that this incredible place not only provides an untouchable experience for guests, but also most important stakeholders - namely the local community and the envorinment are given even more caring treatment.
From that fact, that almost every delicious bite of food you taste is locally produced to the schools they have create for the families... you can sense the good energy Cuixmala.
If you want to know more about your experience there... I am afraid no words can do justice to it. You just have to go!!
We love Cuixmala!

Room Tip: If you have the budget rent one of the villas. If not, the Casitas are marvelous too.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Rawdon_Messenger
Reviewed 24 April 2013

I could not reccomend the stay at Cuixmala more. Stayed there with a group of girlfiends and we were spoilt to the point that we did not want to leave.
Delicous food, wonderful drinks, fantastic and helpful and kind staff.
Wonderful beaches, comfortable bed - I have nothing negative to say.
Nothing was too much too much trouble.
I am not saving to go back with my husband - just trying to find the time!
Any excuse to return.
Camilla

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Camilla L
Reviewed 23 April 2013

This holiday was magical. I want to do it all over again. I spent 10 days of cheer joy. I didn't want to leave. The riding amongst the animals and the walks on the mile long beach front to visit the baby turtles. The food is delicious and the staff are always smiling and happy to please.
The most beautiful grounds and so much to do everyday. The property has its own private beaches I recommend picnics at Caleta Blanca.
I feel regenerated and can't wait to return to my favourite paradise.

Room Tip: I recommend Casitas and Casa Torre and La Loma is magnificent
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tlavers
Reviewed 20 May 2011

What more can you ask for? Impeccable service, beautifully designed villas, private beaches, perfectly prepared fresh seafood and organic everything.....I hope heaven is as good. We love Mexico and have been to several 5 Star resorts and Cuixmala is hands-down our favorite. As a bonus, consider the option of their chartered plane taking you from Cuixmala's private airstrip to their sister property Hacienda de San Antonio. Although all very different, we put Cuixmala in the same league as some of our other favorite properties; Hotel Bel Air, Le Meurice, Hotel Gritti Palace.
The other wonderful thing about Cuixmala is how safe and secure it is, even though I truly believe safety concerns in this part of Mexioc are greatly exaggerated.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
8  Thank LoveTheLuxeLife
Reviewed 15 March 2010

Cuixmala is the place of dreams. It is so peaceful, so unique, so beautiful. After a long drive, the last part over some pretty rough road, we arrived at our casita in Cuixmala. We were greeted by the staff that we would come to know during out stay there. Once we got there we never wanted to leave. The staff is courteous and professional and helpful. The food at Casa Gomez is fantastic, often a fresh catch is prepared for you if you wish. Most of the food is provided by the farm at their sister property. There is so much to enjoy and see on this one of a kind property- you must see it for yourself. Until you get there it is hard to believe that life on a coastal coconut plantation, with zebras, crocodiles and coatis for company could be so luxurious.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
5  Thank seenitChicago
Also consider these accommodations in or near Careyes
Careyes
#1 of 3 in Isla Navidad
Punta Serena
Punta Serena
#1 of 3 in Tenacatita

Been to Cuixmala? Share your experiences!