We stayed at the Barcelo in Feb. For one week. The rooms were not great, but the rest of the hotel was good for the price we paid. I would stay here again, but I would upgrade to a better room. The restaurants were very good, you can eat in the same one more than once. The Spanish restaurant was very good. The service at the hotel was really quite good. My only complaint is the loud Americans. It is a family resort, so was fun to watch thenyounger children.
The weather is perfect the whole time we were here. We stayed here for one week and then switched to Secrets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barcelo Huatulco invites you to experience the hottest new resort All Inclusive location in Mexico without the hustle and bustle of a big city. Huatulco Bays is quickly becoming a key tourist Mexico beach attraction, offering well-preserved natural landscapes combined with luxury accommodations. This resort is well-positioned in the center of a cove, overlooking dazzling golden beaches and the sapphire blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. Live your dream vacation as you bury your feet in the sand, sip a cool drink and watch the waves roll onto shore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Barcelo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Barcelo Huatulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Huatulco Beach Hotel Huatulco
- Barcelo Huatulco Beach Resort
- Barcelo Resort