This was a fine resort with a lot of great qualities. The service was very good, including the concierge,restaurants,and house keeping. The sunwing travel agents on site were very helpful. Trips to town and the marina were 4 bucks a piece. Good way to spend and afternoon. The 7 bay tour was fun with snorkelling, swimming and a good lunch (extra cost). Amenities at the resort were good and readily available. Kayaking, sailing and other fun stuff like beach volley ball were present and free. Jet skis available for a nominal cost ($40.00 for 1/2 hr). Only major disappointment was the golf. A wealthy Mexican has bought the Tangolunda golf course(only one in Huatulco). He has made the course semi-private. The rates have gone up 1000%. Over $ 500.00 per person. RIDICULOUS. This will hurt the tourism and the locals that rely on guests of the hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barcelo Huatulco invites you to experience the hottest new resort All Inclusive location in Mexico without the hustle and bustle of a big city. Huatulco Bays is quickly becoming a key tourist Mexico beach attraction, offering well-preserved natural landscapes combined with luxury accommodations. This resort is well-positioned in the center of a cove, overlooking dazzling golden beaches and the sapphire blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. Live your dream vacation as you bury your feet in the sand, sip a cool drink and watch the waves roll onto shore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Barcelo Huatulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Huatulco Beach Hotel Huatulco
- Barcelo Huatulco Beach Resort
- Barcelo Resort