Barcelo is located in quiet area of Huatuclo and has an awesome beach. The ocean is beautiful to swim in. The resort is a nice size. Pools are warm and children have own pool play area. Staff are friendly and front desk attends to all requests right away including concerns. Entertainment is resort type night entertainment but it's cute like most Mexican resorts.
Food ok. Lots of fresh fruit and salad choices. Al a carte were ok. The Spanish restaurant had excellent service. The sushi bar kinda slow. Did not care for seafood restaurant. The steak was not my favorite. Prawns were not bad. It was a nice change from buffet.
Mojitos are good!
Would recommend but personally I will try another resort too
Went on Emerald Falls excursion. Loved it! Great day and good tour. Sun wings I believe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barcelo Huatulco invites you to experience the hottest new resort All Inclusive location in Mexico without the hustle and bustle of a big city. Huatulco Bays is quickly becoming a key tourist Mexico beach attraction, offering well-preserved natural landscapes combined with luxury accommodations. This resort is well-positioned in the center of a cove, overlooking dazzling golden beaches and the sapphire blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. Live your dream vacation as you bury your feet in the sand, sip a cool drink and watch the waves roll onto shore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Barcelo, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Barcelo Huatulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Huatulco Beach Hotel Huatulco
- Barcelo Huatulco Beach Resort
- Barcelo Resort