We just returned from Dreams in Huatulco. It was perhaps one of the best places we have stayed. The service was amazing! Everyone was friendly, and it had enough pools to keep everyone happy! The beach, however is the best of anywhere we have stayed, so clear you could see the fish at your feet.
Yes, it's true, you have to get up before the sun to get a shaded chair due to people putting their towels on them before daybreak. There are other great places to sit, and you didn't get your butt out of bed at 5:30am! (Our secret place was under the palm on the grass next to the "adult" pool. I fell asleep on the lawn every afternoon!)
The service was amazing, thank you to all the Dreams team members, you all rock! Be sure to say hello to Ernesto at the Rendezvous bar! He was the best bartender we have had in a while.
Our room was clean, and was cleaned every day (sorry we left our clothes laying around, you didn't have to fold them, but you did)!
The area is safe, we have never felt so safe walking off the property before.
I could go on and on, but you should just go here. You will be glad you did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacular resort offering 421 luxurious rooms and suites, 6 shimmering outdoor pools, 6 restaurants and 6 bars, SPA & fitness center and endless activities for couples and families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dreams Huatulco Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Huatulco Hotel Huatulco
- Dreams Huatulco Resort And Spa
- Dreams Hotel Huatulco
- Gala Huatulco
- Gala Beach Resort Huatulco
- Gala Resort Huatulco Mexico