For the money I paid, it was very dissapointing. Have been in various all inclusives in mexico but this is the worst so far. It is a shame that some hotels dare to triple their rate just because of the chirstmas holidays when they simply cannot offer any value for that money.
I booked for a few nights since it was high season and everything was full. When checking in we discovered that the hotel doesn’t have direct beach access which wasn’t clear at all when booking. The hotel is built against a hill with steep roads to the rooms. There is a 24hr service to drive you up and down but you have to call them first or be lucky that there is one just departing which makes me feel a bit handicapped . Walking up and down takes the same time. The hotel has an uninspiring architecture inside out.
The room: seaview and a balcony. Inside you could see the 15+ years of wear and tear. No wifi, just down in the lobby (!!). Come on, this is 2013, even a truckers motel in USA has in room wifi ( I could receive the signal of the surrounding hotels though).
The food: average, nothing special. There are 2 restaurants, 1 at the beach club and one in the main building, for which you have to make reservations. You will be seated at wedding like 8 person table with plastic chairs. For the other restaurant you have to make a reservation but doesn’t offer better food. It is a lot quieter though since they have just 15 tables. There service in this restaurant is nice and friendly. The beach: from the hotel there are shuttles running to the beach club on the other side of the main road. The beach is a 30 meter stretch for 200+ people so you can imagine how it looks like. We decided better to go on a snorkling and fishing tour the next day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Huatulco began as a surfing community far, far off the beaten path. Today with a first class international airport, 26 kilometers of stunning coast, 36 white beaches, and nine beautiful bays- it's a vacation paradise and, still, a slightly more secret destination. Tropical jungle and exotic highlands combine at the edge of a grand, grand Pacific like you've never experienced it. The Park Royal Huatulco's All Inclusive 133 suites come complete with a lavish beach club, two gorgeous swimming pools, two restaurants and three lounges serving drinks all day and into some truly remarkable evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Stayforlong S.L., LoveHolidays, TravelClick, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Park Royal Huatulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Pacific Huatulco Hotel Huatulco
- Crown Pacific Deluxe Suite Hotel
- Crown Pacific Deluxe Suite Resort