Stayed at this resort when it was the CROWN. Amazing views of
Tangalunga Bay from ocean view room over the pool...the hotel is built into the mountain and even the ride up is lovely...They had the best sushi restaurant on the pool deck and the main meals were offered at the large open air restaurant on the beach...Staff was incredible....free internet in lobby.
Every taxi ride was 2.00 us to anywhere....even La Crucacita...
2 weeks was not enough...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Huatulco began as a surfing community far, far off the beaten path. Today with a first class international airport, 26 kilometers of stunning coast, 36 white beaches, and nine beautiful bays- it's a vacation paradise and, still, a slightly more secret destination. Tropical jungle and exotic highlands combine at the edge of a grand, grand Pacific like you've never experienced it. The Park Royal Huatulco's All Inclusive 133 suites come complete with a lavish beach club, two gorgeous swimming pools, two restaurants and three lounges serving drinks all day and into some truly remarkable evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Royal Huatulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Pacific Huatulco Hotel Huatulco
- Crown Pacific Deluxe Suite Hotel
- Crown Pacific Deluxe Suite Resort