This hotel was better than expected-being rated a 3.5 star. Yes it is located high on a hilltop (we were at level 10-the highest), but trolleys come by every few minutes, so it is really no trouble at all. The view makes it all worth while.
Our room was quite nice. We asked for 2 beds, but got one king size. My gilrfreind decided thats ok, and stayed where we were.
The balcony was the biggest I have ever has anywhere, how nice sitting out there with our morning coffee overlooking the beautiful bay.
Food was better than expected. It does get a little repetitive so we went out for dinner nights.
Service was wonderful, we never had to wait long for anything.
Beach - well- the only small downfall of the resort. The tram will take you there ( 4 min walk) but it is quite rough, and I would not chance swimmimg there.
There were always beach chairs, even at 9.30 or 10.00 am.
The hotel is in very close walking distance to bars and restaurants. We felt very safe walking at night.
To take a cab into town is only 3.00$. Very safe, and places to eat and drink.
One place everyone may enjoy visiting while in Le Cruceita is La Crema. It is famous for its pizza, and it is good and cheap. We went there 2x during our week stay. I really enjoyed my stay, and would definately like to go back.
We travel quite often, 4 or more all inclusives every winter, so we have lots to compare it to.
Weather-hot, hot, never a cloud in the sky-glorious !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Huatulco began as a surfing community far, far off the beaten path. Today with a first class international airport, 26 kilometers of stunning coast, 36 white beaches, and nine beautiful bays- it's a vacation paradise and, still, a slightly more secret destination. Tropical jungle and exotic highlands combine at the edge of a grand, grand Pacific like you've never experienced it. The Park Royal Huatulco's All Inclusive 133 suites come complete with a lavish beach club, two gorgeous swimming pools, two restaurants and three lounges serving drinks all day and into some truly remarkable evenings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Stayforlong S.L., TravelClick, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Park Royal Huatulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Pacific Huatulco Hotel Huatulco
- Crown Pacific Deluxe Suite Hotel
- Crown Pacific Deluxe Suite Resort