“Fishing with Elias”

Huatulco Activities
Ranked #9 of 38 Tours in Huatulco
More attraction details
Owner description: The lower price in Huatulco we do: Horse Back Ride, Rafting,Sport Fishing, Private Boat, private Yatch, Scuba, Jet ski Tours, Zipe line, scooters,Motorcycles,Fun Cars,6 Different ATV tours
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 28 December 2013

We would highly recommend Elias Vasquez for a boat tour. He picked us up at the Dreams resort. Elias took us fishing. Next we went snorkeling in two different bays. He went with us and would dive down and get starfish, blow fishing etc and took our picture with them. Elias was a great guide and a lot of fun. We also saw sea turtles and dolphins. We ate lunch at a restaurant on the beach. We were told if we didn't enjoy our day we didn't have to pay him. We were with him for 5 hours and it was worth every minute.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Here is a guy who works very hard to provide for his family, ( has a wife and 2 wonderful kids). He works 6 , sometimes 7 days a week to help tourists better enjoy the Huatulco area. I meet Carlos in 2007 and have sent several dozen friends to him for tours and rentals and not one of them had a bad thing to say about him. This is why I find the review of "27unhappy" hard to believe...there must be a reasonable explanation for this other than what is stated. Don't be swayed by the review, Carlos is indeed the person you should go and meet whether your want to book something or just meet a great person.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

We had a group of five that made a reservation for the Waterfalls. Gave Carlos a deposit of $2000.00 with balance due the next day before departing on the excursion. Unfortunately one of our friends got food poisining and could not make it. We explained to Carlos and not only did he NOT want to credit this person's deposit toward the balance of the other party that was ready to go on the excursion, but he DEMANDED that we pay this person's balance due adding insult to injury. We explained that sickness was not planned but he showed no compasion and demanded that we pay or leave. He was rude, unaccomodating and overall very unpleasant. We would NEVER return to his establishment nor will we be referring anyone to him.

1  Thank 27unhappy
Huatulco_Activities, Propietario at Huatulco Activities, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

According to the this review, I would like to explain some points:
The normal price of the activity that the lady booked is 55 usd or $715.- pesos and we made an special offer, she only paid $38 usd or $500. pesos. She had to make a deposit at least of $ 2,250. pesos but she didn´t have it in that moment so she asked me to accept her only $2000. pesos and I did it. It is important to say that our profit is the 10% of the total sale so in this case would be $19.5 usd or $250. pesos. When I gave her the ticket I showed her the regulations written on it (She would lose her deposit in case she wouldn´t asist to the place and time where she had been cited. It is the same in all the tour companies in Huatulco Bays). Next day one of his friends didn´t come so I made an adjustment, I gave her $100 pesos she got angry and started to talk to me in a very bad way in front of my kids, she called me "crockoach". She asked don´t pay $400 pesos. I hadn´t seen this review since today. She said to the bank that she hadn´t been here in my bussiness and that is not true because in the moment that she is saying all the review is true that she was here. The bad thing is that I had to pay $2000 pesos. to the bank. I think it is not fair.
Carlos del Rio

Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

Okay, other reviews are right on the money. Carlos is the place to go, he's not just about booking activities but also wanting his clients to have a good time and enjoy themselves. We truly recommend his services. Booked the buggy and ATV trips and both were great. Gracias Carlos, we will be back.

Reviewed 2 May 2013

Carlos is the man to see. Planned an awesome trip to the water falls. Had an awesome driver, spoke and understood English very well. And the trip was everything Carlos said it would be. Not like the seven bay excursion we took from in town, and it was a waste of time and money.