“decent food”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Palm Beach, Florida
“decent food”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Pretty good food.. nice sized portions.. good atmosphere. The food is a little hit and miss though.. one time execellent, others just so so. Sometimes, rarely, not too good at all. I guess it depends on how the cook feels.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank joe b

Saskatchewan
“Wonderful experience!”
Reviewed 17 January 2013

We went with a fairly large group and Manny closed the restaurant for us. Now, I have to admit, I am not a great fish lover or a very adventurous eater, we had prearranged for Manny and T to prepare her fish chowder and Dourado for all of us. The fish broth was excellent, and full of a variety of seafood. The Dourado was also excellent. Really, the highlight for me was Manny, a very engaging host.

• Visited January 2013
10 Thank BigAlks
Ontario, Canada
“Wonderful meal!”
Reviewed 31 December 2012

6 of us enjoyed a great meal at Schooners new location. We ordered a variety of items and each of us not only enjoyed our meal but wish we had room to try more.
We were met at the door with a smile and the service was friendly and fun.
Food delicious, drinks cold and ambience great. What more can one hope for?!
If someone didn't enjoy a meal here, I think they must be loco.

14 Thank maggyMuggins
Manzanillo, Mexico
“always a delightful experience...”
Reviewed 4 December 2012

I have been a regular customer at Schooners for three years...The food is always fresh and well prepared.. but the real secret is the ingenuity of Chef T who delights in creating off menu dishes made with fresh local ingredients to surprise her customers...This last Saturday I was treated to culinary delight.." Pulpo en su Tinta"...The Octopus, freshly caught was cooked to perfection and literally meted in my mouth... the sauce, made from its ink was exquisite. I can honestly say that this was one the most delicious Octopus dishes I have ever eaten.. anywhere in the world... I am anxiously awaiting the next " special creation" from the mind of this accomplished chef... JE

14 Thank Jim E
Burlington
“Great dining experience”
Reviewed 1 December 2012

Have been eating at Schooners regularly for the past 3 years while visiting. Never had a bad meal in all that time. Food freshly cooked, service is excellent. Manny is excellent host and "T" is probably the best chef in Santiago.
Most people returning to Santiago make this their first stop for food.
Would recommend to all for a great dining experience, great prices and great food .

14 Thank NewfyBurlington